Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration is the main cause and they are a bunch of damn fools in denial...

>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    The bad news for California is that it faces a $14 billion deficit this year, despite boasting one of the highest tax burdens in the nation.
    I've always heard it said that the rest of the nation eventually follows the trends in California. So is this what we have to look ahead to?

Fortunately for the rest of the country at least, more and more states are not wishing to follow CA this time around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Article forgot to mention all of the California refugees fleeing because of illegal immigration too.

W
    It is weird that the article did not bring up the illegals. World Net usually has NO problem bringing to light any/all issues dealing with illegals.

Although I believe that the purpose of the article was to imply the connection of the exodus and illegals----they should have come right out and said it!!!

My Dad was one of those who exited CA due to illegals and a host of other problems caused by them.

[quote]Is there any wonder that California is right now in a fiscal crisis emergency with a budget deficit greater than $14 billion and growing? Reliable estimates calculate illegal aliens cost the state $10.5 billion each year! Why not cut all public services to those not in the U.S. legally? Just a simple thought on my part that would go a long way to putting California back on its feet.[quote]

I wanted to tell Arnie not to cut school funding and health funding-all or at least most of these problems will be solved if they'd get the illegals outta here!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would be hard to escape now, if you are a homeowner. There are tons of houses for sale, and taking a long time to sell.

It would be hard to escape now, if you are a homeowner. There are tons of houses for sale, and taking a long time to sell.
    Same thing here.....

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Article forgot to mention all of the California refugees fleeing because of illegal immigration too.

W
    One of the top reasons i'm leaving. T-minus 3 weeks!!

I am one of the ones that left California....last year...Heeeeee....Heeee

That is probably why I am so against all these IA's...they were everywhere and billboards in Spanish...and even the buses on Sherman Way (The Valley) had their destinations in Spanish....That was the final straw...
    Nevada is not much better...we have Reid
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Illegal immigration is the main cause and they are a bunch of damn fools in denial...
    They are not in denial. They have just been brainwashed with so much guilt for being well off that they feel they are obligated to give it away. Quite a few people here don't have any children so they can pay for the illegals who have half a dozen, and they seem fine with that. They are self hating whites.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Nevada is not much better...we have Reid
    If we can get a couple more Republican Senators next year the Dems would be the minority and Reid would likely retire.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast