Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: butterbean

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    If CA is lost---whose fault is it?? Who elected the gutless officials who cater to PC and IAs?
    The illegals did. I keep telling you people, the political districts in CA anyway are set up so that illegals have more representation that American Citizens do!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: butterbean

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Oh yes--most of our officials are American citizens, not Fifth Columnists planted by the Zaptatitas over the years to infiltrate and sabotage our country.
    Just because your name ends in "z" or a vowel does not mean your loyalty is to your ethnicity. It must be to America. All elected officials take an oath of office that a number of them do not obey.
    What about Fabian Nunez? Antonio Villar? They might have US Citizenship but their loyalty is to their Raza. Their oath of office means as much to them as the border does to illegals. Now when are you in the rest of the US going to do something about it, we cannot because CA is now run by Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left the San Francisco Bay Area because I got tired of feeling like a foreigner on American Soil. Most of the time I felt like I was either living in Mexico or India, not the USA. California now is the Polyglot Boarding House Theodore Roosevelt warned against.

Unless you want your state ruined, look and see what California has done and has become and do all you can to do the opposite.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345