Like Tree13Likes

Thread: California Mayor Takes Pride In Deporting Illegal Immigrants From His Community: ‘Ver

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California Mayor Takes Pride In Deporting Illegal Immigrants From His Community: ‘Ver

California Mayor Takes Pride In Deporting Illegal Immigrants From His Community: ‘Very Proud As An Immigrant’

Nick Givas
    5/17/2018

Sam Abed, the mayor of Escondido, Calif., took pride in deporting illegal immigrants from his city and said he wants a repeal of the state’s sanctuary laws Wednesday on Fox Business’s “The Evening Edit.”

“I am very proud, you know, as an immigrant, as a leader of this city, to have deported 2,700 illegal criminals from our community and made our community safe,” Abed said. “Escondido’s crime rate went down 48 percent since our cooperation with ICE. And Escondido today is as safe as it was in 1980.”

Abed said he takes his constitutional duties personally and believes immigration policy should center on keeping Americans safe.

(video may be viewed at source link)

“I was sworn to defend the Constitution and also to keep my community safe,” Abed continued. “So this is a personal issue to me. This is at the core of my mission as mayor.”

Abed also called out California’s Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown during a meeting with President Donald Trump for favoring illegal immigrants over American citizens.

“When Jerry Brown cares more about illegal criminals than he cares about the Hispanic community and the American citizens, this is insanity, and this is unconstitutional,” Abed told Trump. “When I swore to be a citizen and again as mayor, I swore to defend the Constitution and to keep my community safe. This is personal to me. I’m going to work hard to make sure our community’s safe.”

“I’m going to go back to California tonight, and we’re going to start a pact to make sure that we will repeal the sanctuary state altogether,” Abed concluded on Fox Business.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/ca...orts-illegals/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Much respect to legal immigrant and naturalized citizen Mayor Sam Abed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The numbers of illegals deported and then coming across our border daily is staggering!

The costs are killing us financially! Money that should be spent in our communities on affordable housing and services for LEGAL US CITIZENS.

We demand a 10 year moratorium on ALL immigration. We want it stopped. We want all illegals, refugees, asylum liars, TPS, visa overstays and Student Visa's removed from our country.

We want all freebies including school and medical care DENIED to illegal aliens and non-citizens. Get these people out of our country, off our backs and out of our wallets!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL