Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THESE OPEN BORDERS SAYING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS BROKEN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT OTHER THAN ITS NOT BEING ENFORCED AS IT SHOULD BE. THEY ARE WHATS BROKEN AND THATS A FACT. WE SHOULD ALL BE A SHAME OF OUR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY DON'T RESPECT THIS COUNTRY AT ALL, AND IT IS EVIDENT BY THE WAY THEY ARE NOT SECURING THE BORDER WITH MEXICO. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SECURES THEIR BORDERS EXCEPT THE U.S.A. AND ITS REALLY DUMB ON THE PART OF THE FOLKS WE ELECT AND SEND TO WASHINGTON. WE HAVE OUR MILITARY SECURING THE BORDER OF ANOTHER COUNTRY. WHILE OURS REMAIN WIDE OPEN. AND WHATS THE POINT OF SENDING THE NATIONAL GUARD TO THE BORDER IF ALL THEY ARE GOING TO BE DOING IS PAPER WORK WE ARE ALSO THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS THE PRESIDENT OF ANOTHER COUNTRY AND HIS GOVERNMENT TO MEDDLE IN U.S. AFFAIRS.IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY. MEXICO HAS NO BUSINESS MEDDLING IN SUEING ARIZONA OVER ITS IMMIGRATION LAW THEY ONLY REASON THEY ARE HAVING 2 HEART ATTACKS AND A FUNNY SPELL, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT ANOTHER COUNTRY'S CITIZENS TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR POOR CAST OFF CITIZENS. THEY ARE ALSO NOT WANTING TO GIVE UP THE MONEY THESE ILLEGAL IDIOTS SEND BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY. EVERY STATE NEEDS TO PASS THIS LAW.

Wow, it's a good thing we're not under air attack since it takes three months to get a small number of troops trained and ready to be desk support for the Border Patrol.

When the president first announced that 1200 troops would be dispatched to the border he said they would serve in support positions to free up more of the Border Patrol agents. They will not be walking the fence folks, they no doubt will be paper pushers.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Wow, it's a good thing we're not under air attack since it takes three months to get a small number of troops trained and ready to be desk support for the Border Patrol.

When the president first announced that 1200 troops would be dispatched to the border he said they would serve in support positions to free up more of the Border Patrol agents. They will not be walking the fence folks, they no doubt will be paper pushers.
    Every support position they fill frees up a Border Patrol Agent who was doing that job to go to the border.
    If each of the 50 states would send 224 troops we would get 11,200 troops.
    But some of the states are doing nothing.
    California stepped up and did something. Which is better than the nothing every other state is doing.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Obama asked California to deploy 224 Guard members for as long as a year, but California National Guard spokesman Lt. Patrick Bagley said as many as 260 soldiers and airmen will head to the border by Oct. 1. "HAPPY2BME"
    224 California National Guard troops out of the most populated state in the nation.

How many of THOSE will be Mexican Nationals?

Exactly! That is one of the things that is broken with our system, administration honestly believing that Mexican nationals should be in charge of our southern border! Maybe our Canadian border, but putting Sergio in the position of watching Jose is as recipe for disaster.

The main thing" broken " with our system in their minds is it does not allow them to do whatever they want.

This administration is disgusting and appalling! Protecting criminals while prosecuting Americans! How in the name of all Gods can we sit by while this closet muslim tries to screw us? How dare that man! How dare him!

He should be removed from power immediately.

"
    His words not mine"

Read, read, read: From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father : "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father : "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father : "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Treason:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    224 California National Guard troops out of the most populated state in the nation. . .
    So how many troops did your state send?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

California Rep. Bilbray To File Brief Against Obama AZ. Lawsuit

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-206114.html
    ------------------------------------------------------

AZ. crackdown getting support from more CA. cities
    (What are your cities doing?)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-203593-sup ... nia+cities

------------------------------------------------------
    Should CA, have AZ. type law POLL

(San Diego TV Station)

Yes (1036 responses)

94.6%

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1090955.html#1090955
    NO AMNESTY

It seems that no matter what we do in California we are slammed. Forget that most Californians support Arizona and want the same law applied in California. Forget that we voted in a law similiar to Arizona's but were overuled in the courts. Forget that we have cities throughout California passing resolutions in support of Arizona. They only pay attention to what goes on in L.A. and S.F.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    It seems that no matter what we do in California we are slammed. Forget that most Californians support Arizona and want the same law applied in California. Forget that we voted in a law similiar to Arizona's but were overuled in the courts. Forget that we have cities throughout California passing resolutions in support of Arizona. They only pay attention to what goes on in L.A. and S.F.
    Sherry:
    More members of ALIPAC are from CA. than any other state. (They're just quiet and respectful.)
    California was the very first state to try to do anything about illegal immigration on the state level with Prop. 186, back in 1994 when most of the people were doing nothing and didn't even know that illegal immigration was a problem.
    Some of us were taking on illegal immigration back before the Reagan amnesty in 1986.
    So go easy on the new kids, "for they know not what they do".
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12