Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can someone tell me what's going on with Obama's B cert?

Supposedly a judge gave Barak 3 days to produce his birth cert..where the heck is it? That was a week ago!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Can someone tell me what's going on with Obama's B cert?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Supposedly a judge gave Barak 3 days to produce his birth cert..where the heck is it? That was a week ago!
    LAST I HEARD HE HAD TO PRODUCE IT BY OCTOBER 15.......HAS THE COURT ORDER CHANGED SINCE THEN?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was sent to me via e-mail:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAWSUIT ASKS IF OBAMA IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/0 - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the attorney who filed suit against Sen. Barack H. Obama challenging Obama’s lack of “qualificationsâ€

http://www.obamacrimes.com/ <--- that is the website of the guy that filed the lawsuit, the DNC and Obama filed something that is awaiting a ruling thus delaying the process,
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Another good site here is the file online. It is important to remember that whenever either party files a motion, they include the order they prepared that they want to judge to sign. These orders mean NOTHING until the judge actually signs the order.

http://news.justia.com/cases/featured/p ... 83/281573/
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF he had it, then why not just show it? This would put things to rest and embarrass Berg. Something isn't right!

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    IF he had it, then why not just show it? This would put things to rest and embarrass Berg. Something isn't right!
    The birth cert is the least of his problems. IF the Indonesian allegations are true, at the end of the day, he could be an illegal alien fraudulently holding the seat of a senator. I am not sure what the penalties for that are, but I am assuming that they should be rather high.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The birth cert is the least of his problems. IF the Indonesian allegations are true, at the end of the day, he could be an illegal alien fraudulently holding the seat of a senator. I am not sure what the penalties for that are, but I am assuming that they should be rather high.
    You would think so, but with the "lovefest" going on, I doubt the truth will come out.... at least until after the election. Even then the fake media etc... will protect him, just as they are doing now. This is a joke! We deserve the truth!

This is pure EVILNESS!

WHO running for the presidency of the United States of America would possibly FIGHT a court to HIDE his birth certificate??? Damn straight something's not right! Three weeks left to his 'victory' and he has NOT provided this prerequisite to even being eligible to be nominated! Did anyone even care to LOOK Howard 'yeeaaww' Dean???

A vote for a third party candidate instead of McAmnesty will be a wise vote. Because if Obama is disqualified by the truth, then a 3rd party candidate steps. I cannot vote for a person who I wouldn't waste $2 on for a bumper sticker or a button. I have absolutely no faith in McCain therefore I cannot and will not waste my vote voting for him. I will vote against Obama by voting for a real American who really loves this country!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    WHO running for the presidency of the United States of America would possibly FIGHT a court to HIDE his birth certificate??? Damn straight something's not right! Three weeks left to his 'victory' and he has NOT provided this prerequisite to even being eligible to be nominated! Did anyone even care to LOOK Howard 'yeeaaww' Dean???

A vote for a third party candidate instead of McAmnesty will be a wise vote. Because if Obama is disqualified by the truth, then a 3rd party candidate steps. I cannot vote for a person who I wouldn't waste $2 on for a bumper sticker or a button. I have absolutely no faith in McCain therefore I cannot and will not waste my vote voting for him. I will vote against Obama by voting for a real American who really loves this country!
    I agree, therefore I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast