Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Candle light Vigils Scheduled

Candelight vigils scheduled

Staff Reports
    December 15, 2006

Greeley and Fort Collins will stage vigils this evening in protest of the raid on the Swift & Co. beef packing plant by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents earlier this week.

A candlelight prayer vigil at Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, 1311 3rd St., will begin at 7 p.m. Fort Collins will join the candlelight vigil from 7-7:30 p.m. on the northwest corner of College and Olive, in front of Salon duc Tape.

Other vigils are also scheduled by members of the Colorado Immigrations Rights Coalition in Durango, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction.

Coloradans who wish to support the Swift workers and families who have been separated and left without income can make a donation payable to “Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church” with “fund for families affected by ICE” in the memo-line. Those donations may be mailed to Our Lady of Peace, Attention: Rev. Bernard Schmitz; 1311 3rd St. Greeley, CO 80631. The church’s telephone number is (970) 353-1747. Contributions will go towards emergency rent and food.

http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2006 ... S/61215002

Yes now everyone put a candle in your window to support this criminal invasion of our country! What a joke!

April
    Well now not everyone...the more I browse on message boards such as ones posted on Denver stations etc.....I see there is alot of the same outrage that I am seeing on our forum . It is refreshing. The more the support of the illegals is published, the more outrage from many people. I think there is alot of us that have had all we can stand of this stupidity and deception. All this SOB stuff about criminal activity might backfire on them...would'nt that be nice.

I will not be lighting a candle for these invaders or the Catholic church. How dare they try to turn the tables on America by attempting to make it look like they are victims and American's are the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Well now not everyone...the more I browse on message boards such as ones posted on Denver stations etc.....I see there is alot of the same outrage that I am seeing on our forum . It is refreshing. The more the support of the illegals is published, the more outrage from many people. I think there is alot of us that have had all we can stand of this stupidity and deception. All this SOB stuff about criminal activity might backfire on them...would'nt that be nice.
    Yes I agree. The Catholic Church is wrong in supporting this criminal activity. But then doesn't the Catholic Church have much to gain from this influx of Catholic illegal aliens, is it not money that motivates their support?

I say we all attend these vigils, but instead of burning candles, let's all take an American Flag to wave.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Better yet, let's stage a candelight vigil for those Americans killed by illegal immigrants on Christmas Eve! I will have a candle in my window burning Christmas Eve, dedicated to those murdered by illegals and will also burn a candle all day on Christmas in their names.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty wrote:

Better yet, let's stage a candelight vigil for those Americans killed by illegal immigrants on Christmas Eve! I will have a candle in my window burning Christmas Eve, dedicated to those murdered by illegals and will also burn a candle all day on Christmas in their names.
    I really like that idea Nitty, I will burn one also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You beat me to it nittygritty.

Why is it that the media never shows crying family members of American's brutally murdered by illegal immigrants to the tune of 12 EVERY DAY?!

From everything I've heard this raid was a ploy from the start to generate more sympathy for the illegal, invading terrorstis so they can get their shamnasty passed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast