Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome aboard Samantha55
    and you are correct in your thinking. They know full well what they are getting into when crossing the border illegally. They come for handouts and to take over this nation as many have pointed out before.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    who are Santana?garbage,zero tolerance in illegal inmigration,Oh is cruel,but is not more cruel we must tolerate that peoples,destroying we country,we id,we language,who was invite Santana to US?Alike portorrican who is not different from illegal mexican,come here and won a own US;like Sotomayor a judge,she are a illegal alien portorrican not us citizen.I hope by 2012 next (R0 president start a big revenge over a mob democrat and start clean of garbage we country,include portorrican.

Has any radio stations came out and said they refuse to play his music over this? Remember the Dixie Chicks?

Quote Originally Posted by hora
    who are Santana?garbage,zero tolerance in illegal inmigration,Oh is cruel,but is not more cruel we must tolerate that peoples,destroying we country,we id,we language,who was invite Santana to US?Alike portorrican who is not different from illegal mexican,come here and won a own US;like Sotomayor a judge,she are a illegal alien portorrican not us citizen.I hope by 2012 next (R0 president start a big revenge over a mob democrat and start clean of garbage we country,include portorrican.
    ?????????

All criminals will support each other. Most Americans are aware of the scam to bankrupt America for their own personal gains and benefits. Later they will flee to where they came from, after draining our Country dry.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by hora
    who are Santana?garbage,zero tolerance in illegal inmigration,Oh is cruel,but is not more cruel we must tolerate that peoples,destroying we country,we id,we language,who was invite Santana to US?(mod edit),come here and won a own US;like Sotomayor a judge,she are a illegal alien (mod edit).I hope by 2012 next (R0 president start a big revenge over a mob democrat and start clean of garbage we country,9mod edit).
    It is important to remember that Puerto Ricans are US citizens.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567