Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now wait a second. Did McRory just endorse the President's guest worker amnesty program?

From what I read, it sounds like he wants to legalize the illegal labor already working as long as they are not involved in other crimes other than their current status as illegal aliens, using false documents and or identity theft working jobs it is illegal for them to have.

I'd read this carefully folks, and how is biometric ID going to help them track illegals unless everyone gets it including law abiding Americans.

McCrory's statement sounds like the North American Community plan to me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Now wait a second. Did McRory just endorse the President's guest worker amnesty program?

From what I read, it sounds like he wants to legalize the illegal labor already working as long as they are not involved in other crimes other than their current status as illegal aliens, using false documents and or identity theft working jobs it is illegal for them to have.

I'd read this carefully folks, and how is biometric ID going to help them track illegals unless everyone gets it including law abiding Americans.

McCrory's statement sounds like the North American Community plan to me.

W
    I am with W on this.

Alan Gordon, one of McCrory’s top advisers, said a proposed task force could lead to a solution. He also said temporary work visas would serve the city’s financial needs while helping police rein in criminals.

"It would require people to come forward and be identified,� Gordon said. “Let's get biometrics on them, let’s get fingerprints, let’s get photographs. Let’s know who we have and where they are.�
    Temporary Work visas usually turn into full time residency. Biometrics won’t track them. They will only be able to identify them if they are illegal. The only way to track them is with a tracking chip. I won’t be taking one of them ever even though they are starting to put them in credit cards. Glad I don’t have one.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

"I can go out on the street and get people to admit they're here illegally and put them in jail,� Pendergraph said. “But then what are you going to do with them?"
    Try deporting them.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

When I emailed him it was as a strong suggestion for him to stop the illegal invasion here in NC. He probable needs more emails along that line.
    I signed it as an ALIPAC member.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the link for the email, I just sent him a copy of

"The Secret Revolution of Mexico and the Congress OF the United States!"

... maybe he can understand what the duties of the "feds" are and what action the states and local governments can take
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

thanks for the link for the email, I just sent him a copy of

"The Secret Revolution of Mexico and the Congress OF the United States!"

... maybe he can understand what the duties of the "feds" are and what action the states and local governments can take
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12