Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris Christie: Hillary's Citizenship for Illegals Plan 'Extreme'

Friday, 08 May 2015 01:52 PM
    By Courtney Coren

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie called Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's position on immigration "extreme."

Clinton recently said during a stop in Nevada that there should be "full and equal citizenship" for 11 million illegal immigrants already in this country, saying that Republicans want to give such immigrants "second-class status."

Christie took issue with her position while meeting with supporters in New Hampshire on Thursday, CNN reported.

"I quite frankly think her position is extreme," Christie said.

"I think the path to citizenship is a problem for folks who have been waiting the appropriate way to get in, so I think we have to have a much broader conversation than just pandering," the New Jersey Republican and presidential hopeful said.

"We should not just be pandering. We should be talking about this honestly."

Christie said that he will detail his own immigration plan in a speech soon.

"Her position now is not really addressing what the country wants to hear about this," he said. "That's not a thoughtful position.

"I haven't met a person yet who's undocumented who came here and said, 'The reason I came here was because I wanted to vote,'" Christie said. "They say they come here because they wanted to work. I think that's where the focus has to be."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chri.../08/id/643514/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I haven't met a person yet who's undocumented who came here and said, 'The reason I came here was because I wanted to vote,'" Christie said. "They say they come here because they wanted to work. I think that's where the focus has to be."
    What does this mean? That you meet with illegal aliens and discuss with them what you refuse to discuss with the American People? What do you mean by "that's where the focus has to be", you mean to stop them from coming here to work, or vote, or drive, or attend school, or breed or sign up for welfare, and the many many other things they do here besides work, and they do not all work, many are underage children who do not work, many are drug dealers who work at illegal activities, many are women and grandmas who do not work, many are gang members who do not work, many are adults attending college and do not work, they do not all work, they come here for money anyway they can get it, legally or illegally.

Why they come here really isn't important. All that matters is that they did come here and they need to leave either on their own as soon as possible or by government removal on the earliest possible date.

Your statements just prove that you are not Presidential material because you have no sense at all when it comes to this issue, which means you have no loyalty to the American People. We'd had quite enough of that in the American White House for the past at least 23 years, and we're quite done with that.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-08-2015 at 03:44 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn