Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Christians" in Support of Lawbreakers Upset About

Act Failure

Saw this subject on TV this morning, went on the internet to find the equivalent....

HOW can any real Christian support lawbreaking, let alone one person's intent to dominate another person to deprive that person of their culture, language, nation, sense of security, safety and basically their human rights as a whole? This is INSANE!!!!! I'm a Christian who has thus far walked out of FOUR church services (in four seperate churches here in South FL) where unannounced they started singing a worship song in Spanish (in an English-language service). What is WRONG with the Evangelicals in the U.S. today?????

http://latinoleadershipcircle.typepad.c ... vesty.html

let me tell you all something I don't think you can read English any way . this is how we do it we sing song In English . you don't like it get the hell,out no one told you to sneak over to the USA this is our way > so don't think for one min that you are coming over & right a way tell us what to do . It don't work that way the V oice of American
    No Amnesty NO Amnesty if you want to worship in spanish go the back to Mexico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sick and tired of this Latino politics thing.

Do Latinos have civil rights claim to their culture and language in this country, and if they do why only them? Can someone explain this to me?

"Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. "
    (Mathew chapt. 23)

Jesus made a whole sermon out of those that are too busy trying to
    appear Christian to look at the big picture and understand why.

I think a lot of Christian groups are to busy trying to appear "generous"
    to the "poor down trodden illegal" to understand the damage they are
    causing.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.