Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Mother Not Guilty Of Lying In Cobb School Case

POSTED: 11:42 am EDT May 18, 2007
    UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT May 18, 2007

MARIETTA, Ga. -- A jury found a Cobb County mother not guilty of lying about where her family lived so her children could attend Marietta city schools.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13346184/detail.html

If you read the story, she had family living in the school district who provided for the children. They rode the bus, morning and evening, and are excellent students. Regardless of where SHE lived, her children spent their time living IN THE DISTRICT. The home they live in pays city taxes for the schools.

They go after a working single mother with 16 felony counts while they release illegal aliens without ID on a whim?

On the link there's a poll that asks whether or not you agree with the verdict. 79% of us do.

That's good news and a relief. I bet anyone who lives in Cobb County who is doing that is going to think real hard about whether or not they want to do it again next year.

I bet all the parents in all the counties will re-evaluate their decision to do that.

I'm relieved to hear this, I'm sure we all are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals live by this act

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    That's good news and a relief. I bet anyone who lives in Cobb County who is doing that is going to think real hard about whether or not they want to do it again next year.

I bet all the parents in all the counties will re-evaluate their decision to do that.

I'm relieved to hear this, I'm sure we all are.
    Hi Legal,

The only ones that are always going to continue to cheat the system are illegals. From what I see in my Dallas neighborhoods, there are new strange children moving in all the time. It is just part of their way of life and living illegally in the U.S. They pretty much do what they want now.

There are new arrivals on my block every week. The neighbor who rented the house next door is hardly ever there anymore. All these other strange people and children live there. After a month or so, new ones show up. Regretfully the latest one living there has so many used cars on our street for sale, no one can park anymore. The city, county, state and federal could care less.

Ten to one odds if this case would have been an illegal you would have never heard of it. They probably would not even consider bring it to trial.

If you read the story, she had family living in the school district who provided for the children. They rode the bus, morning and evening, and are excellent students. Regardless of where SHE lived, her children spent their time living IN THE DISTRICT. The home they live in pays city taxes for the schools.

They go after a working single mother with 16 felony counts while they release illegal aliens without ID on a whim?
    Thanks for the update Pinestrawguys as well as reiterating the point that I was making. It's not like she has children crossing into Texas from Mexico attending US schools on a daily basis and then going home to Mexico when classes are dismissed. That is a crime being commited daily and I have yet to hear our govermment or any other prosecutor addressing, nor is anyone bothering to send Messyco a bill.

In any event I'm glad that this mother was set free. I thought the criminal trial was way over the top and a waste of time and taxpayer money.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Really they should be going after the illegals and other cheaters who abuse the school lunch program. So many of them lie on the forms to get free breakfast and lunch it's not even funny! If they are on the free school meal program they are also entitled to a lot of other freebies. But our government in its infinite wisdom says that they can only audit a very small percentage(I think it's 3%) of them. Usually the audit is done in the spring when the school year is almost over. If they are caught lying the only thing that happens is they can't get free meals for that year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12