Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

black legislators

Lewis is denigrating his reputation as a civil rights fighter. He chooses to conflate the situation of illegal immigration with slavery of the past. In so doing he turns against his own constituents. Atlanta has a 10.3% unemployment rate. He is trying too hard to restore the glory of his fight for equal rights by trying to give them to those who stole into our country. They have stolen the job opportunities for our Atlanta youth who are mostly black like Lewis.

John Lewis--step back--remind yourself of who you have taken an oath to support and protect. What you do now is criminal and unfair to fellow Americans. Be the man you once were, be an American.

The Georgia State Conference of the NAACP and the Rev. Joseph Lowery’s Coalition for the People’s Agenda also have been outspoken against these bills.

NAACP, AL Sharpton, Jesse Jackson are trader's and sale out to black's they don't speak for me and many more blacks are mad as hell...MLK is turning in hes grave... my Daughter had an hard time trying to get a job in California everywhere she went for jobs interviews she was turn down...I encourage her to go to Arizona to get a job and the day she went to visit one of her friend in Arizona the next day she was higher.. the hell with NAACP, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and I pity a fool who follow them B/S trader's

Jhip

Glad to hear you're daughter found a job and also glad to have you here with us. Take care.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    let me see here. civil rights were to give rights to black americans who were born here and lived here.
    and they seem to compare that to illegal aliens!?!?!

you have got to be kidding me.
    mr. lewis, as congressman if you get arrested, you need to be fired.
    This is a pretty dumb thing to do right I don't understand why some people like this man John Lewis would stoop so low as to align himself and the civil rights movement with "ILLEGAL ALIENS" FROM MEXICO WHO DON'T GIVE TWO CENTS ABOUT HIM OR BLACKS IN GENERAL. WHEN THEY FINISH USING HIS DUMB @$$ HE WILL SEE AT LEAST I HOPE HE WILL SEE THAT HE WAS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO USE IN GAINING WHAT EVER DEMANDS THAT THEY HAVE ON THE TABLE AT THE PRESENT TIME. THE RIGHTS THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DEMANDING, ARE IN NO WAY WHAT DR.KING FOUGHT AND DIED FOR SO, I AND I'M SURE A LOT OF OTHER AFRICAN-AMERICANS WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF HE WOULD NOT USE DR.KINGS NAME FOR THEIR AGENDA. ONE THING I CAN SAY FOR THEM THOUGH, THEY SURE DO KNOW A TOOL WHEN THEY FIND ONE. AND THEY HAVE GOT ONE IN JOHN (JUDAS) LEWIS

Quote Originally Posted by Jhip
    The Georgia State Conference of the NAACP and the Rev. Joseph Lowery’s Coalition for the People’s Agenda also have been outspoken against these bills.

NAACP, AL Sharpton, Jesse Jackson are trader's and sale out to black's they don't speak for me and many more blacks are mad as hell...MLK is turning in hes grave... my Daughter had an hard time trying to get a job in California everywhere she went for jobs interviews she was turn down...I encourage her to go to Arizona to get a job and the day she went to visit one of her friend in Arizona the next day she was higher.. the hell with NAACP, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and I pity a fool who follow them B/S trader's
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC AND, THEY SURE AS HELL DON'T SPEAK FOR ME EITHER. ITS REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE FOOLS ARE DOING THIS FOR. I DO KNOW THAT ALL OF THEM ARE JUST OUT FOR MAKING A NAME AND MONEY FOR THEMSELVES. BUT, THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY BECAUSE, THEY ARE HELPING THESE ILLEGALS IN THEIR QUEST TO KEEP BLACKS AS WELL AS WHITES FROM GETTING JOBS. I'VE NEVER CARED FOR JESSE JACKSON OR AL SHARPTON BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS INSERTING THEMSELVES IN SITUATIONS THAT THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO MAKE WORSE. AND ITS ALL FOR ATTENTION FOR THEMSELVES. DON'T CARE FOR THE NAACP EITHER BECAUSE, I DON'T SEE WHAT GOOD THEY ARE TO ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES. TO SUM IT ALL UP, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP WHEN IT COMES TO THESE ILLEGAL ALIIENS FROM MEXICO. REMEMBER THE POSTAGE STAMPS THAT MEXICO PRINTED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO MAKING FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE WELL OLE JESSE WENT DOWN THERE THINKING HE WAS GOING TO GET FOX TO APOLOGIZE BUT HE NEVER DID. AND NOW THE FOOL IS MARCHING WITH THE MEXICANS.

Doesn't this Lewis person realize how totally racist mexico is against African Americans? They have a "sambo - like" character down there. I think it's name is Pepin or something like that. They use him to mock black people. Maybe someone should send a picture of it to Lewis. Not that it would do much good. Once "do gooders" like this get it in their head to "help" someone, it's like talking to a brick wall....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Doesn't this Lewis person realize how totally racist mexico is against African Americans? They have a "sambo - like" character down there. I think it's name is Pepin or something like that. They use him to mock black people. Maybe someone should send a picture of it to Lewis. Not that it would do much good. Once "do gooders" like this get it in their head to "help" someone, it's like talking to a brick wall....
    let us not forget the killings of innocent black americans at the hands of gangbangers who jsut so happen to also be latinos.

like jamiel shaw, the three kids in newark, the black man dumping trash behind a bowling alley in LA. and hawaiian gardens, also in the LA Area

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12