Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civil rights groups oppose Minuteman:-

http://news.webindia123.com

Civil rights groups oppose Minuteman:-
    CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas | June 25, 2005 1:11:26 AM IST

Six Texas civil rights groups have banded together to oppose the Minuteman Project, which is trying to halt undocumented immigrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Calling themselves the Contra Minuteman Coalition, some 25 officials from groups such as the American GI Forum and the Latin American Organization for Immigrant Rights said they were concerned that the Minuteman Project, currently forming a Texas chapter, was a racist cover to target Hispanics, the Corpus Christi (Texas) Caller Times reported Friday.

Their main goal is to pick on the immigrant community, Juan Alvarez, of the Latin American Organization for Immigrant Rights. Why only Hispanics? They're not picking on any other minorities. It's time for us to stand up and say, 'No more.'

Other members of the coalition said they were worried Minuteman volunteers would be armed and that members from other states would be called into Texas.

Bill Parmley, founder of the Minuteman chapter in Goliad, Texas, said the coalition's fears are unfounded and since there are plenty of Texas volunteers, there probably wouldn't be a need to bring in outside Minutemen.
    (UPI)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Civil rights groups oppose Minuteman:-

[
    Their main goal is to pick on the immigrant community, Juan Alvarez, of the Latin American Organization for Immigrant Rights. Why only Hispanics? They're not picking on any other minorities. It's time for us to stand up and say, 'No more.'
    Juan Alvarez, you are a liar liar pants afire!! Shame on YOU!!

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

You did get one thing right, though....NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE!!!

We're done with this illegal crap. No More!!

Other members of the coalition said they were worried Minuteman volunteers would be armed and that members from other states would be called into Texas.
    Although I am certain that TEXAS has enough TEXANS to keep anyone out of their state they don't want coming in, why would "other members of the coalition be worried MM volunteers from other states would be called in?"

Hmmmmmmm......OH, my God....THEY ARE XENOPHOBES...afraid a Minute Man might come over to help out from other states, like Arkansas, a border state, the state where the LULACeys are havin' their HISPANIC LATINO BIG CONVENTION in a couple of weeks!!

These people are beginnin' to tickle me!!

"worried members might come in from other states"

Oh yeah, now that would scare me to death too, doesn't it you?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

shakin' in my booties!

shakin' so hard my sombrero might fall off!

shakin' so hard those Mexican jumping beans in my pocket are working overtime!

:P

How in the world can they say it is racist for Americans to want to know WHO is coming into our country?? The people coming across the borders are not just Hispanics. We cannot be sure who they are and that is precisely the point.

Do Americans no longer have the right to protect their children? Is it too politically incorrect or is it too inconvenient for people from other countries who have their own agenda, that the citizens want to know who is entering our country and living next door and attending our kids schools? Is that a really wild idea to some people?

Excuse me, the United States of America belongs to the United States Citizens and to the American children.

As far as saying this is an insult to Mexicans....as an American, this is what I say about that. You are our neighbor. YES, WE CARE ABOUT YOU. YES, WE WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU AND SEE YOUR COUNTRY IMPROVE. YES, WE WOULD LIKE TO BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS. But that does not mean that it is responsible for us to leave our borders open. If we were on your end and you were on our end, you would be doing the same thing that we are doing. It is a shame that our President is leaving so much of this up to us. This shouldn't have to be our job. This is the job of President George W. Bush. I am sorry that he is making it so difficult for both of us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How in the world can they say it is racist for Americans to want to know WHO is coming into our country?? The people coming across the borders are not just Hispanics. We cannot be sure who they are and that is precisely the point.
    I don't think Mr. Alvarez is smart enough to grasp the point.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

MopHeadBlue!! LOVE YOUR POST!!

AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

:P

LegalUSCitizen!! You said it all!!