Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civil War Era Law Used to Fight Employer of ILLEGAL Aliens

Civil War Era Law Used to Fight Employer of ILLEGAL Aliens

I have long championed the use of RICO laws to fight the employers of ILLEGAL aliens. Now comes a lawsuit that use another of my favorite laws; Qui Tam.

Qui Tam is an abbreviated version of the Latin phrase “Qui Tam pro domino rege quam pro si ipso in hac parte sequitur,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hoar Construction
    This is a very appropriate name for a company that hires illegals.

Interesting.

IMHO - citizens that come forward to report violations of the law, should always have the protection of coming forward. At the same time, those that break the law, should suffer the full weight of legal sanctions.

RICO is potentially an extremely powerful method to get at illegal employers.
    I have barely heard of the Qui Tam laws, but this provides yet another legal avenue for individual ordinary citizens to report and prosecute illegal employers....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)