Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Civitas Poll: NC voters (64%) favor Arizona Immigration Law

wwaytv3.com
    Civitas Poll: NC voters favor Arizona Immigration Law
    Submitted by Scott Pickey on Wed, 06/02/2010 - 10:38am.

Raleigh, N.C. – A new poll released today by the Civitas Institute reveals that 64 percent of North Carolina voters favor the new law in Arizona regarding illegal immigration and a majority of voters want North Carolina to enact a similar measure.

According to the poll of 600 likely voters, 64 percent of voters said they favor the new immigration law in Arizona which tracks federal law and allows local law enforcement to arrest illegal immigrants for being in the state illegally. Twenty-five percent said they oppose it, and 11 percent said they were not sure.

In addition, 58 percent said they think North Carolina should enact a similar law. Thirty-two percent said they do not think the state should pass such a law, and nine percent said they didn’t know.

“North Carolina voters recognize the federal government’s failure to enforce the law regarding illegal immigration and agree with Arizona’s actions to take matters into their own hands,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these results should be forwarded on to every elected state legislature official in the state of North Carolina

I will send this in, first thing in the morning.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, William. North Carolinians are prepared to stand strong against this invasion of our great state!

added to the homepage and going to the NC lawmakers now

http://www.alipac.us/article5324.html

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Thank you, William. North Carolinians are prepared to stand strong against this invasion of our great state!
    Amen and it's been a long time coming. Those of us that can't find any employment whatsoever need these people out of our state and out of our system.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    RIGHT ON! ITS TIME FOR EVERY STATE IN THE UNION TO DO THEIR PART TO PUT AN END TO THIS ILLEGAL INVASION BY PEOPLE WHO ARE RECEIVING EVERYTHING THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE DENIED, AND THEY ARE DEMANDING MORE. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND ANYTHING OF THIS COUNTRY, AND THEY HAVE NO CIVIL RIGHTS OR ANYOTHER KIND OF RIGHTS. I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THEIR CIVIL RIGHTS. IN ORDER TO HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS, ONE MUST BE A CITIZEN. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG ON THIS ISSUE? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME IF I AM. THE MORE THEY GET, THE MORE THEY DEMAND. YOU KNOW ITS A SHAME THAT YOU CAN SEND A WIRE TO MEXICO A LOT CHEAPER THAN YOU CAN SEND ONE TO ANY OF THE 50 STATES. I THINK IT WOULD BE A REAL GOOD IDEA TO BOYCOTT EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS THAT HIRE ILLEGALS, AND ALSO EVERY PRODUCT THAT PRINT THEIR LABLES IN SPANISH AS WELL AS ENGLISH I'M SICK OF PRESSING ONE FOR ENGLISH.