Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Columbus: Authorities Search For Escaped Rapist

NBCi4.com

Authorities Search For Escaped Inmate

Juan Romero Barahora
    click here for photos:
    http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.a ... -0019.html

Wednesday, Sep 19, 2007 - 02:21 PM

CINCINNATI, Ohio – Law enforcement officers are asking the public for help after a man escaped from custody.

According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Juan Romero Barahora escaped from the Summit Behavioral Center in Cincinnati Tuesday night, NBC 4 reported.

Barahora was reportedly originally incarcerated at the Warren Count Sheriff's Office jail on a first-degree felony rape charge. He was transferred to the behavioral center on August 29 after an alleged suicide attempt.

Authorities said that at approximately 11:45 p.m. Tuesday night, Barahora climbed a wall and escaped from the facility.

Barahora is a Hispanic male who is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 139 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos on both arms, including one on his left shoulder that reads "GLADIS".

Barahora has no social security number and is believed, authorities said, to be an illegal immigrant of unknown nationality. His last known address was in Hamilton, Ohio.

According to authorities, Barahora should be considered armed and dangerous.

Anyone with information has been asked to contact Lt. Doug McKinney of the Ohio State Highway Patrol at 513-383-1700.

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.a ... -0019.html

Please edit this..........it's Cincinnati not Columbus. I have family in Columbus...........whew!