Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Congress Criminals Ready To Legalize Millions Of Illegals

Congress Criminals Ready To Legalize Millions Of Illegals

From Devvy Kidd
    10-4-9

The outlaws in Congress are going to try to shove this down our throats anytime now. Get on the phone if you can to your Congress creature and tell them NO AMNESTY for illegal aliens.

We demand they get deported, not rewarded.

Under the direction of a Clinton official who orchestrated the pardon of a major-league drug trafficker, the federal agency that oversees lawful immigration is preparing to legalize millions of illegal immigrants.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is getting ready for the huge influx of applications that will bombard the agency when President Obama,s plan to legalize the nation,s estimated 12 million illegal aliens becomes law, according to a major newspaper report.

The agency,s director, Alejandro Mayorkas, says his goal is to be ready to expand rapidly in order to handle the massive increase in visa applications under Obama,s comprehensive immigration reform plan. As the Homeland Security agency responsible for overseeing lawful immigration and granting visas, USCIS is equipped to handle applications from about 6 million immigrants a year.

If Obama,s amnesty measure comes to fruition USCIS could receive that many applications in just a few weeks, according to Mayorkas, who recently distributed $1.2 million in grants to help migrants adjust in America. In order to efficiently handle the increase, Mayorkas is implementing several measures to process applications faster. Among them is a method of receiving visa forms in the mail and another that allows illegal aliens to start the legalization process through a simple mail-in registration form.

http://www.rense.com/general87/congg.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just emailed Laura Ingram to see if she is still up to the fight that's coming our way. It's time to muster the Roheram!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why no one in Washington is fearful of what any of us think. They believe that if they legalize they will win in the next election. What fools they are. People who have never voted have taken any interest in what is happening in Washington. There is not enough illegals in this country to bail these asses out when it comes to 2010. Just make sure you know who voted what and make that an issue in your state.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Just emailed Laura Ingram to see if she is still up to the fight that's coming our way. It's time to muster the Roheram!
    That is also what I was thinking we need to do. I was planning to email as many radio and TV hosts as possible, those we know are anti-amnesty, to make sure they know and are prepared for the next battle, coming soon.

At least I believe the following are all against amnesty:

Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Shawn Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingram, I'm blanking on some names - (who's the frequent FOX guest, female, with long blond hair? I should know her name!)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Paige wrote:
    This is why no one in Washington is fearful of what any of us think. They believe that if they legalize they will win in the next election.
    I agree. They do NOT care at all about what they KNOW full well the American people want. They are going to be desperate to pass amnesty this time, because they think it ensures their Progressive agenda for decades to come.

We defeated it two times in the past three years. And we didn't even have all the Patriots who are now awake. The Progressive dreamers still don't get what they're up against. They are so SO stupid, shameless, and audacious.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Oh I like how you think .. that just pumped me up

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    That is also what I was thinking we need to do. I was planning to email as many radio and TV hosts as possible, those we know are anti-amnesty, to make sure they know and are prepared for the next battle, coming soon.

Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Shawn Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Laura Ingram, I'm blanking on some names - (who's the frequent FOX guest, female, with long blond hair? I should know her name!)
    You're thinking of Ann Coulter I believe. We need to gird our loins and prepare for another battle. Washington jerks and traitors!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

You're thinking of Ann Coulter I believe. We need to gird our loins and prepare for another battle. Washington jerks and traitors!!
    Yes, Ann Coulter, thanks TexasBorn.

We really do need to prepare for battle. If we can hold amnesty off one more time, and before the 2010 elections, we might, we just MIGHT, have a chance to reverse this invasion. Maybe permanently.