Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress Kills Fence, Proving Comp. Immig. Reform a Sham

[b][size=200]Congress Kills Border Fence, Proving “Comprehensive Immigration Reformâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good lesson for Americans , trouble is they are all to forgiving and this congress know it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I used to have this silly notion that the people we voted in could not only be trusted, but that they did have our best interests at heart.

WELL!!! What a crazy notion I now think that was. In the last 6 or so years, maybe more, I have become totally disillusioned, and more so to a point where I have felt almost beyond any trust whatsoevr, with the exception of a handful (Tancredo, Sessions to name just two, but we all know who the other patriots are!).

I hit 40 this last year, and although age wise it is not so bad, it seems that the lovely innocent part of my life is gone (oh for the 20's optimism again), replaced by wide open "eyes" and a heavy side of skepticism, politically that is.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These provisions, the majority of them authored by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Tex.), scale the project back from a mandated double strand of fencing to just a single fence.
    Get this traitor out of office now. Strip her from her senate retirement benefits like she stripped us of our national security................."The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.

[quote]The premise of “comprehensive immigration reformâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wanted to say thanks to Zeezil for reposting our articles here. I encourage each of you to pass these things along in other forums.

The more we spread the message the faster we'll end the invasion of America by the Third World.

One Old Vet