Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Grijalva thrilled by Tucson students lawlessness

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/daily/local/7865.php

Tucson marches seen in D.C.
    Congressman Grijalva says protests positive for Tucson
    CLAUDINE LoMONACO
    Published: 03.31.2006
    More than 2,000 students have taken to the streets over the past two days and Tucson leaders say their actions will reverberate well into the future.
    "This is the leadership you nurture and help build. This is not the leadership you ignore," said U.S. Rep. Raúl Grijalva.
    Grijalva followed the marchers' activities from Washington, where he said the message was heard in Congress.
    "Many of us old-timers worry about the fact that our young people aren't engaged, that the Latino youth is apolitical," Grijalva, a Democrat, said. "This whole groundswell that is occurring across the nation is proving everybody wrong. This will only be positive for Tucson."Yolanda Herrera of the Sunnyside Neighborhood Association doubts the significance of the walkouts.
    "I think they're doing it just to get out of school," Herrera said. "I don't know that they truly believe what they're doing or if they know why they're doing it."
    Karimhe Ballesteros, an 18-year-old Catalina High School senior, said she marched against U.S. House Bill 4437, which would make felons of illegal immigrants.
    "People like my aunts and uncles, they weren't born in this country but they live and work here," she said.
    She also came to the rally at the Federal Building for those who died in the desert.
    "My neighbor died trying to cross," said Ballesteros, who waved a Mexican flag. "She just went back to throw her daughter a party and didn't make it back."
    Ballesteros' mother, Norma Ballesteros, has been waiting for years for her immigration permit to come through. She's proud of her daughter and the other students who have protested.
    "I think they can help bring about a solution," she said. "They're playing a very important role. Speaking out for all of us."
    Alma Marquez joined her 17-year-old daughter, also named Alma, at yesterday's noon rally.
    It was her first time participating in a public protest. Her daughter inspired her, she said.
    "These young people are the future of the United States," Marquez said.
    Like many of those who protested yesterday, Marquez said she and her daughter plan to attend the annual Cesar Chavez march in Tucson on Sunday.
    "We heard about it on the radio," Marquez said. "And my daughter said, 'Mom, don't forget.' It'll be our first time going."
    Miguel Ortega, an organizer of Sunday's march, monitored yesterday's rally.
    "I was blown away by the young people who were courageous enough to take a stand on behalf of their parents," he said. "It's sending a message to our elected officials that there's a constituency out there that has been ignored for too long."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Talk about trying to put a positive spin on the lawless behaviors of a few distruptive misfits...Our leaders of tommorow! What kind of leaders, are we going to nurture more leaders like the one down in Venezuela?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

"These young people are the future of the United States,"
    I have no doubt now this country is going down the tubes. I can't think of how bad things will get in 15 -20 years from now when all the anchor babies being born now grow up. Everyday I see Mexican women walking down the street with strollers filled with little anchor babies, with masses of little toddlers in tow behind, none of whom speak a word of English.

The millions of illegals coming here today and having massive numbers of anchor babies know it is only a matter of time before they own the majority, so they are purposefully refusing to assimilate, learn English or obey American laws or traditions.

Their plan is to just outbreed us and eventually they will own America, so why assimilate? They just keep cranking out babies waiting for the day when they outnumber us, with thanks to Bush the Chimp, may be sooner than we think.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€