Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Judy

I tend to agree with you about Hoffman being for more immigration so why is the Minute Men supporting Hoffman too ? Why is everyone supporting a Amnesty candidate. ???
    Great question! I have no clue! But he says it in his own words on his own website, so I hope the Minute Men and others will read ALIPAC and see the truth, so they can withdraw the endorsement.

I think the label "liberal" may have confused them and they didn't look it up? I just don't know. It's bewildering that such a thing would happen in a district like the NY 23rd district that we definitely need to stay Republican.

Remember what I wrote about years ago? We're in a Period of Ironies and Opposites. Beware.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I did not know that he was an Amnesty candidate.
    I don't think a lot of people knew that. But, he is. I posted the link to his website and he answers the question on illegal immigration right out of the National Council of La Raza Amnesty Play Book.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Where do you stand on the stimulus bill?

"While most economists agree that spending is required in a recession, government bureaucrats are the worst people to be spending our money. That’s why there are no jobs with this recovery. The economy may be slowly beginning to recover but it is doing so in spite of the stimulus, not because of it. I believed at the time the stimulus passed that it was a bad bill and would not work as promised and I believe that even more so now. What I would have supported is a bill that puts real money in the hands of Americans to spend, not federal bureaucrats… and a bill that spent money on capital projects that would have put people to work now, not in the next two to three years.

"Where do you stand on health care reform?

"Although universal health care sounds great in theory, we can’t afford to do everything at once… especially when it means adding an additional trillion dollars to the deficit we are handing to our children and grandchildren. I believe our first step should be to bring the spiraling costs of healthcare under control so the cost of healthcare does not destroy the budgets of hardworking families and retirees. Then, as the economy picks up we can work to insure everyone.

"Would you vote for higher taxes to help pay for the deficit?

"President Ronald Reagan said it best: “The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.â€

Their all nuts....ya just what we need more immigrants, after all their are only 30 million Americans out of work! why not displace 30 million more? it is insanity!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Their all nuts....ya just what we need more immigrants, after all their are only 30 million Americans out of work! why not displace 30 million more? it is insanity!!!!
    It is total insanity and fiscally irresponsible.

Thank you for bringing this to light Judy.

When I heard this news and that Sarah Palin was supporting Hoffman I smelled a rat since Palin is pro Amnesty and a Globalist.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you for bringing this to light Judy.

When I heard this news and that Sarah Palin was supporting Hoffman I smelled a rat since Palin is pro Amnesty and a Globalist.

W
    You're most welcome, William.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes will there ever be an exit from the twilight zone, it is GETTING SO OLD!!!! They continue to think we are idiots out here and will be desperate enough to accept any undercover globalist politician they throw at us!

We will make our own choices!!!!They are so afraid of their agenda not going through they are trying all the tricks in the book.....what they do not realize is we are so on to their corruption we are not buying ANY of their BS!!!!

Meet the Enemy Folks. Here it is, the impetus behind Doug Hoffman, free trade traitors organized into a PAC called Club for Growth. Think about it "growth", more population. Duh. They are shown on his website now as one of his endorsers which means contributors and they're doing these phony polls which he puts on his website claiming he's now "leading".

Club For Growth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_for_Growth

"The Club for Growth is a fiscally conservative 501(c)(4) political organization with an affiliated political action committee (PAC) active in the United States of America. The Club advocates limited government, lower taxes, less government spending, free trade, and economic freedom. Its PAC endorses and raises money for pro-growth candidates."

In their own words from their own website:

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/about.php

"Club for Growth is a national network of thousands of Americans, from all walks of life, who believe that prosperity and opportunity come through economic freedom. We work to promote public policies that promote economic growth primarily through legislative involvement, issue advocacy, research, training and educational activity.

"The primary tactic of the separate Club for Growth PAC is to provide financial support from Club members to viable pro-growth candidates to Congress.

"Club for Growth Policy Goals:

* Making the Bush tax cuts permanent
    * Death tax repeal
    * Cutting and limiting government spending
    * Social Security reform with personal retirement accounts
    * Expanding free trade
    * Legal reform to end abusive lawsuits
    * Replacing the current tax code
    * School choice
    * Regulatory reform and deregulation"

They are committed to "expanding free trade". So Hoffman is a Globalist and Pro-Amnesty Goof Ball.

Folks, we need to get the word out on this one, big time. None of their other tax cuts and school choice agendas matter if we're still shipping millions of jobs out of the country and legalizing millions of illegal aliens.

Jobs Out + People In = Bankrupt Nation.

Our problem is getting people to run that thinks as we do, "Builditnow" was right about that....who do you vote for when this is all you get?

Not one is any better than the other!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast