Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy wrote:
    Theee are no pro-immigration groups endorsing her.
    Except ACORN. But what could be wrong with an endorsement from ACORN?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

And look at this. Remember all that bull crap Glenn Beck was babbling about concerning the Working Families Party endorsing Dede Scozzafava and their being some affiliate of ACORN. Well, tonight on Hannity, Anne Coulter said the same thing and she could never support a Republican endorsed by Working Families Party that's somehow connected to George Soros, so I thought I would investigate just who they really are, and guess what I stumbled across ... they aren't endorsing Dede, they're endorsing Bill Owen, the Democrat.

http://www.workingfamiliesparty.org/200 ... -in-ny-23/

"October 9th, 2009
    "Elections 2009, NY-23

"Bill Owens, the WFP nominee for Congress in NY-23

"Bill Owens, the WFP nominee for Congress in NY-23

"NEW YORK - Today, the New York Working Families Party announced its endorsement of candidate Bill Owens in the special election for New York’s 23rd Congressional District.

"Rick Oppedisano, Co-Chair of the Central New York Working Families Chapter, offered the following statement about the endorsement:

"“In this economic crisis, the North Country needs a champion in Congress who will put people before politics.

""Bill Owens knows how to create jobs because he has already helped bring more than 2,000 of them to upstate New York. And when it comes to stopping the outsourcing of work, he’s gone above and beyond by pushing to expand promising new green industries and working to bring economic opportunities back into the U.S. from Canada.

""As a military veteran and a proven job-creator, we know Bill Owens will put the interests of local working families first.â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Judy wrote:
    Read the post above. ACORN didn't endorse her. Glenn, Rush, Sarah, Tim, Fred, Rick, Dick, Michelle, et al lied about that. They LIED ABOUT THAT. The organization they're talking about that Glenn Beck says is "linked" to ACORN and Ann Coulter says is "linked" to George Soros that they claim endorsed Dede, is the Working Families Party that actually endorsed the Democratic candidate, Bill Owen, on October 9, 2009.

Fruit Balls! Dishonest pieces of lying "conservative" globalist crap. I told you, we're in a Period of Ironies and Opposites, i. e. treachery and lies, the very condition that brought down the Roman Empire.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Judy wrote:

Read the post above. ACORN didn't endorse her. Glenn, Rush, Sarah, Tim, Fred, Rick, Dick, Michelle, et al lied about that. They LIED ABOUT THAT. The organization they're talking about that Glenn Beck says is "linked" to ACORN and Ann Coulter says is "linked" to George Soros that they claim endorsed her, is the Working Families Party that actually endorsed the Democratic candidate, Bill Owen, on October 9, 2009.

Fruit Balls! Dishonest pieces of lying "conservative" globalist crap. I told you, we're in a Period of Ironies and Opposites, i. e. treachery and lies, the very condition that brought down the Roman Empire.
    Well, that is scary. So Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and the Minutemen are all lying globalist pieces of crap, and are not really conservatives. Thats the reason they all endorsed Hoffman. I can see now why you're scared. Only you are seeing the truth.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Judy wrote:

Read the post above. ACORN didn't endorse her. Glenn, Rush, Sarah, Tim, Fred, Rick, Dick, Michelle, et al lied about that. They LIED ABOUT THAT. The organization they're talking about that Glenn Beck says is "linked" to ACORN and Ann Coulter says is "linked" to George Soros that they claim endorsed her, is the Working Families Party that actually endorsed the Democratic candidate, Bill Owen, on October 9, 2009.

Well, that is scary. So Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and the Minutemen are all lying globalist pieces of crap, and are not really conservatives. Thats the reason they all endorsed Hoffman. I can see now why you're scared. Only you are seeing the truth.
    Oh yes, they are all definitely lying about this woman in rural New York, I've proven that.

Oh, I'm not scared. These crapsters will be defeated, if not today, then tomorrow. When you use your national identity or power to lie about people, for no valid reason, then there is some other sinister reason you're lying about someone. And when the person who benefits from these wicked tales or hopes to turns out to be a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade treason globalist, then obviously your lies are to advance that person into the US House of Representatives to do what you know the Republican candidate would never do.

Treachery. Pure and Simple.

Judy wrote:
    So, I have no idea what "message" you feel you should be sending to the GOP Republicans in New York, but if you think supporting a pro-immigration, pro-amnesty, pro-free trade treason globalist fruit ball is going to get you anywhere with whatever you're trying to achieve, then you are tragically mistaken.
    Judy, I’m going to say this one more time. I was supporting Hoffman because yes, I did think it was a good way to send a message to the GOP. We can agree to disagree on whether or not the GOP needs to have a message sent to them. I did NOT know at the time that Hoffman had not stated a stance against amnesty.

It would have been great if you could have just provided that info. If you had just assumed other ALIPACers simply did not yet have that info. If so, this whole discussion wouldn't have happened.

But your continued accusations and attacks such as quoted above, both here and on the other thread about this, are uncalled for. I have repeatedly said that the issue of illegal immigration is my top priority. That is usually one of the first things I check about a candidate. I already said I admittedly had not done so in this case. I would not work on a candidate’s campaign, nor donate money, nor vote for him/her until I knew. I have done so recently with local candidates in my own state being supported by groups such as 9-12. I was recently going to attend a grassroots training seminar, but checked out the sponsor first to make sure they weren't open-borders globalists.

[b]The difference is I would just inform other 9-12ers of that candidate’s or group's stance on the issue, in case they didn’t realize it. I would not assume the worst of them, and accuse them of wanting to support a “a pro-immigration, pro-amnesty, pro-free trade treason globalist fruit ballâ€

I didn't start this thread to discuss this issue with you. I started this thread to inform the people on this forum and everyone who views it that the conservative candidate, Doug Hoffman, being endorsed by Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Fred Thompson, Dick Armey, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh is pro-amnesty, pro-immigration and pro-free trade treason.

What anyone chooses to do with the information is up to them.

This information about Doug Hoffman is disturbing in regards to illegal immigration and comprehensive immigration reform. I made a call a few days ago to Governor Tim Pawlenty's office after seeing him on the Neil Cavuto show on FOX. The interview revolved around his support of Mr. Hoffman and Newt Gingrich's comments about Republicans supporting conservative, third party candidates versus liberal progressives masquerading as Republicans . Sarah Palin supports him also as mentioned previously.

You may want to contact Governor Pawlenty's Office, as I will do following the post of this comment, and let him know that Americans do not want amnesty candidates. More people need to know about Mr. Hoffman and Sarah Palin as it deals with comprehensive immigration reform. You cannot support jobs for the American people when you want 20-30 million people to take and steal those jobs. Americans have the right to strive for their American Dream, minus the theft from illegal aliens, and open borders, globalists, who want to allow the theft and demand that we pick up the tab for the fallout.

Hopefully, one or both of these political figures will adjust their thinking and realize that you can't garner the support of Americans with a push for illegal aliens and the eventual loss of more American jobs as the result.

Contacting Office of the Governor

To contact Governor Tim Pawlenty and Lt. Governor Carol Molnau, please write, phone, fax or e-mail.

Mailing Address:

Office of the Governor
    130 State Capitol
    75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
    St. Paul, MN 55155

Other ways to reach our office:

Telephone: (651) 296-3391

Toll Free: (800) 657-3717

Facsimile: (651) 296-2089

E-mail: tim.pawlenty@state.mn.us

http://www.governor.state.mn.us/contacts/index.htm

Gov. Tim Pawlenty Endorses Doug Hoffman in the NY-23 Special Election

Gov. Pawlenty today made the following statement endorsing Doug Hoffman in the special election in New York's 23rd district:

"We cannot send more politicians to Washington who wear the Republican jersey on the campaign trail, but then vote like Democrats in Congress on issues like card check and taxes. After reviewing the candidates' positions, I'm endorsing Doug Hoffman in New York's special election. Doug understands the federal government needs to quit spending so much, will vote against tax increases, and protect key values like the right to vote in private in union elections."

Use the form below to share your own message of support for Doug Hoffman.
    http://www.timpawlenty.com/doughoffman? ... nAodbik6Ow

Psam 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The lady that answered at Governor Pawlenty's number said that I could leave a voicemail message on the comment line which I did. Emails would be appropriate to say, "No to Amnesty" candidates and Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great action, GeorgiaPeach! We should all hammer Pawlenty with phone calls, emails and faxes.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast