Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cornyn, Kyl co-chair hearing/border security, immigration

http://cornyn.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=236438&ref=home

CORNYN, KYL CO-CHAIR HEARING ON BORDER SECURITY, IMMIGRATION REFORM
    Hearing focuses on interior enforcement, including detention and deportation
    Thursday, April 14, 2005
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WASHINGTONâ€â€
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I believe we'll see zilch come out of these meetings and whatever these empty suits agree on will be just another battle for us to fight.

They think they'll 'have something by late summer'...hmmm...would you call that a 'stalling tactic'??

Sheesh

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ditto, ROADRUNNER.

I can't quite put my finger on it but I SMELL A RAT......no.......
    RATS.

Something's out of wack and just isn't sitting right. It's very much like a pacifier for the masses. It will NOT work this time
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post Watchman.

Is it a rat? When they stop giving me this garbage that fights cancer I will start identifying which senators are likely to be rats, and which ones may well do what they suggest they would do.
    ==============
    I am going back into the hospital Monday.. but we would really do well if we could get post cards into the Senate and House of Reps thanking the those who do help us. But I also think it is becoming very clear that there are a lot of double dealing Rats out there. The Kennedy/McCain bill for resolution to this issue is absolutly an amnesty. And damn it!

We need to push for a national referendum on immigration. We need to pull the rugs out from the people who pretend to do us well. And if the issue did hit the streets, the immigration level would be very low, and the need to enforce the law would be very clear. As it stands, we have more wobbling idiots in Washington than rats in New York.