Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Counterfeit Latino illegals

We're all aware of the fake documents people use to get in this country and it's terribly difficult to identify some.But if someone from the middle east or north Africa that could speak Spanish (and Arabic is a major component in modern Espanol) moving within a group of Latino illegals and finding their way here and manages to stay free,could we tell a difference?Their physical characteristics are strikinly similar and if they were fluent enough in Spanish we'd probably never know.I'm sure someone of significance in Washington had to run this through their mind at some point,especially since we are in the 'war on terror'.Yet it seems to get easier and easier for them to come.

There's already some evidence of Muslims coming through the southern border. Muslim prayers rugs have been found and a prayer book. I'll try to find some info for you ... if I forget <g> .. remind me - I think there's even a picture of the prayer book.

Then I've heard/read that Muslims are taking Hispanic names to come into the U.S.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan