Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

County working to better serve Spanish-speaking population

www.journal-news.com

County working to better serve Spanish-speaking population
    By Candice Brooks

Butler County Bureau

HAMILTON â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHY WOULD AMERICAN CITIZENS anywhere want to underwrite "services" for Spanish-speaking illegal aliens in our communities?

WHY WOULD AMERICAN CITIZENS want Spanish-speaking immigrants of the legal nature in our work places, on our highways, in our stores, anywhere?

Please....someone tell me WHY American Citizens would want foreign-speaking people in our nation that do not speak English as their primary language?

Please....someone tell me OF WHAT VALUE a Spanish speaking person who does not speak English as their primary language offer AMERICAN CITIZENS?

I can not think of one not one value of benefit SPANISH offers the United States or the American People.

Therefore, unless people know English before they arrive in the United States or are here just to be tourists for a week or two and plan to spend lots of money using an English dictionary to order their food and ask directions and pay bills and spend money, then MAY I SUGGEST, they remain in their country or go bother some country OTHER THAN the United States.

AMERICANS are totally fed up with this Spanish Crap.

And that is probably a gross understatement of the situation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMERICANS are totally fed up with this Spanish Crap.

And that is probably a gross understatement of the situation.
    Quite an understatement but the words that describe the attitude regarding this "Spanish crap" can't be printed here!

Sacha Amen, Hispanic outreach coordinator at Living Waters Ministry, said little has changed since dialogue on the issue was sparked after the June 19 rape of a 9-year-old girl by a Hispanic suspect on Sycamore Street.

The language barrier is the major issue that prevents agencies from providing effective service and keeps Spanish-speakers in the dark about their rights, Amen said.
    So whos rights are they worried about here? Those of the rapist?

I also notice that there appears to be a problem learning the language here. Not the illegals learning English, mind you, but by everyone else learning Spanish. The illegals, of course, get a free pass in this as they're getting in all other things.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

My feeling is let these silly people just keep on "talking". The more they rap, the more Americans will see what they're "up to"; learn "what's afoot" and will say:

No More. This Pinata Party is OVER!! Now, get your ass out of here!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MopHeadBlue!!

I am afraid this is one instance where I don't care if the immigrants are illegal or legal. I believe that the language of this country should be English and only English. We need not accomodate any foreign language speakers from anywhere. Why should taxpayers be forced to pay translators for every language on the face of the earth? Why should we pay for special teachers to teach them in their own languages? Did the Poles, the Italians, the Swedes, the Germans, Lithuanians, or any other nationality enjoy that luxury?

I say, if they want to live here, learn English, just like all those people who came through Ellis Island did. If not, then tough doo-doo when they get into a jam or need public assistance. What was good enough for the people who built this country with their blood, sweat and tears is good enough for the immigrants of today.

Further, if we stuck to that premise, it would be much more difficult for the illegals to make their way into our society undetected. If they don't speak English, they don't belong here as citizens. That applies to Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Africans and everyone else. Period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Tough Doo-Doo"

And Junius, I could not agree more!

Right On!! It's English, Pack or Tough Doo-Doo!!