Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Pretty funny, huh?
    Sounds like he is smoking something that is being smuggled over our secure borders.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Pretty funny, huh?
    Sounds like he is smoking something that is being smuggled over our secure borders.
    bigtex, most likely he was dropped on his head as a baby and the extreme damag is now only beginning to manifest itself

I could never have dreamed in my wildest imagination that we would be seeing the insanity that we are now seeing on an almost daily basis. It is just mind boggling. People are about to RISE UP!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I could never have dreamed in my wildest imagination that we would be seeing the insanity that we are now seeing on an almost daily basis. It is just mind boggling. People are about to RISE UP!
    It's like they think we are completely unable to think for ourselves. If the government tells us everything is ok, it doesn't matter what we see, it's ok.

As I said before, we got the the border 2-3 times a year. We see how dangerous it is. The people who live on the border will also tell you the same thing. The violence is so bad, business on both sides of the border is down. Especially the Mexican side.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12