Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: DACA Debacle: Hawks See Lost Bargaining Chip (ALIPAC)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No he wasn't doing the business raids. He didn't start those until way after 2006. And then just did a few. I posted this research years ago on ALIPAC. In Bush's first 6 years, he did 3 business raids. Bill Clinton by comparison did high hundreds every year and increased them every year of his Presidency until by 2000, he was busting over 1,000 businesses a year. Then nothing by Bush for 6 years and then just a few until the end of his Presidency.
    When attempting to comment that a statement I make isn't factual, perhaps you should pay more attention to the words in my statement. I made not mention of a date on raids, nor did I say how many raids had been conducted. The only point I made regarding the raids is that business raids were conducted under Bush. Please don't attempt to read something into any statement I make that isn't actually there. Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    At least Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which the Congress never fully funded. Also, he was doing the business raids that were netting large groups of illegals. Of course his end game was amnesty, just like Obama's. Both Bush and Obama did what they did (Obama deportations) in an attempt to win public favor for a "comprehensive" immigration reform (amnesty) bill. Thank goodness it didn't work for either of them.
    We found that by 2006 under President GW Bush and Michael Chertoff in homeland security all fines against employers that hired illegals had ceased!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    We found that by 2006 under President GW Bush and Michael Chertoff in homeland security all fines against employers that hired illegals had ceased!

W
    That doesn't surprise me.

The intent of my post was to show that both proceeding presidents, Bush and Obama, were both motivated by amnesty. Obama tried to gain the public's favor by deporting illegals early on and Bush did his raids and signed the Secure Fence Act for the same purpose. Neither of them did it to protect America or her citizens. Both did it to gain the public's favor so they could move forward on their amnesty agenda.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    When attempting to comment that a statement I make isn't factual, perhaps you should pay more attention to the words in my statement. I made not mention of a date on raids, nor did I say how many raids had been conducted. The only point I made regarding the raids is that business raids were conducted under Bush. Please don't attempt to read something into any statement I make that isn't actually there. Thank you.
    What exactly was the point of this post? If it was to wink at me again, you really need to stop that. I find it very inappropriate.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    What exactly was the point of this post? If it was to wink at me again, you really need to stop that. I find it very inappropriate.
    It's your energizer bunny avatar. I find it to be very alluring and sensual. I've always had a deep affection for small pink bunnies that run fast and carry a drum.

LOL!! Well .... okay, then!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You guys, MW and Judy, gave me a laugh this morning, thanks!

Lol, yall have finally gone over the edge on us lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12