Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I started a thread there. You do have to register but I put exactly what you said Populist. Bogus!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cry me a river...these two "girls" are adults, one daughter is 20 years old, and the other daughter is a senior in high school. Both are of age to work and support themselves if they have to AND could easily return to Mexico and continue their education there...it's free at public universities for Mexican nationals. Give me a break....quit whining idiotas....if you cared about your father...you'd join him in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    So he's been living in the U.S. illegally for 30 years...didn't he qualify for the 1986 amnesty?? This story does not have the pertinent details, but bottom line: sob story alert.
    That's right. My exact thought. He would have been under that amnesty. So maybe there is something a lot more illegal here and his amnesty status was revoked. If I'm not mistaken that a naturalized citizen can lose citizenship if they are under deportation for illegal activities (crime.) This story is bogus.
    Legal immigrants can lose their status and be deported for committing a crime. US citizens (naturalized and natural born) don't. Interestingly enough, serving in another country's military CAN cost your US citizenship. Hmmm, what's a dual citizen to do?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    OH PLEASE, if you miss Daddy, by ALL means go live with him in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    OH PLEASE, if you miss Daddy, by ALL means go live with him in Mexico.
    My thoughts exactly!

IA's have invaded the Ozarks too? Is there anywhere left to go where they are not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12