Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Death threat to MMP, ACLU-observers nowhere to be found

MinuteMan Project Alert
    Thursday, April 28

Santa Clara (CA) County employee gets "counseled" for issuing death threat to MMP

ACLU-trained legal observers nowhere to be found
    The unreported story of the Minuteman Project is that the project and its organizers have been the objects of scores of continuous threats of violence and even death. (For a cross-sectional sampling, see: Negative feedback from opponents, page 3.)

But the ACLU-trained legal observers, purportedly organized to document real or imagined threats and acts of violence aren't showing up to document threats when they are directed at the project and its volunteers. And it's not those observers don't have time on their hands, given there has not been a single instance of Minuteman Project volunteers acting other than in an exemplary manner.

One such threat came from Florencio Rodarte, an employee of Santa Clara County, in California. Here's what Mr. Rodarte wrote by email from the county's computer network on March 16:

From: "Florencio Rodarte" <Florencio.Rodarte@ssa.co.santa-clara.ca.us>
    To:webmaster@
    Subject: Just wait
    > If you think the illeaga (sic)l immigrants are going to sit by and let you harras (sic) them while they come across you better think twice. They will kill you if they have to to (sic) get across. Don't get it twisted they aren't (sic) the rich educated mexicans (sic). They are the poor and the criminal element so watch your red neck ass.

(Read the complete email message.)

On April 18, Mr. Rodarte's self-described employer, wrote:

My employee, Florencio Rodarte, sent an email to you on 3/16/05 and his email is posted on your website under the feedback section (p.3 death threats). Mr. Rodarte has been counseled about the use of county equipment. Kindly remove this posting from your site because it is not representative of Santa Clara County and our email address and URL remain in the posting.
    Thank you.
    James Ramoni, SSPM
    In-Home Supportive Services
    County of Santa Clara
    Social Services Agency

The Minuteman Project responded to Mr. Ramoni by email, pointing out that providing Mr. Rodarte with counseling "about the use of county equipment" after he issued a death threat only compounded the original offense. Mr. Rodarte's threat, we wrote, demands severe disciplining, if not prosecution and firing.

Accordingly, yesterday, at 3:40PM (AZ), a representative of the Minuteman Project contacted the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office to advise them of the threat and to demand a full investigation and, if warranted, the prosecution of Rodarte. Santa Clara sheriff's deputy Cole refused to take the information, citing procedural considerations. She told us to file our complaint with the Cochese County Sheriff. We explained to her that we were going to go public about the threat, and that the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office might want to at least hear our concerns so they could be prepared to receive anticipated press inquiries. Deputy Cole continued to refuse to receive our information. We had hoped the sheriff's office would at least have checked out Mr. Rodarte to satisfy themselves and us whether or not Rodarte was in fact someone likely to carry out an act of violence.

Meanwhile, we are contacting the Cochese County Sheriff. And we are still waiting…waiting…waiting for the ACLU-trained observers to carry out their much-ballyhooed mission to protect the innocent.

http://www.minutemanproject(DOT)com/info/alert_2005apr27.html

They are the poor and the criminal element so watch your red neck ass.
    that's why we don't want them here ...

they need to contact the FBI ... isn't it a federal offense to issue death threats via email?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

"Counseled?" They need to FIRE this idiot NOW

To Bobc: Don't call him an idiot. He doesn't deserve a compliment.

ACLU-trained legal observers nowhere to be found
    I have seen better trained dogs than the nitwits that the bozo infested ACLU has sent to Arizona. Do they recruit at elementary schools?
    I have seen smarter people there.

Accordingly, yesterday, at 3:40PM (AZ), a representative of the Minuteman Project contacted the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office to advise them of the threat and to demand a full investigation and, if warranted, the prosecution of Rodarte. Santa Clara sheriff's deputy Cole refused to take the information, citing procedural considerations.
    What is meant is that her bosses don't have the stones to do anything.
    Must be girlie men or girlie women. Contact the FBI. Force them to move. They are gutless. Make that loudmouth eat his words. The road goes both ways.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

LOL--well I withdraw the compliment!

Whether this clown's bosses have "the stones" or not, the people in that county need to DEMAND the dismissal of a state employee issuing death threats.

OK

Most companies have a policy that you are NOT allowed to use your computer for anything other than business purposes. I would like to see their company policy on this. Secondly, we need a phoen number for this persons employer!

Dies anyone know how we can get a copy of their company policies? If I am not mistaken, in a lot of companies, this is a FIRING OFFENSE!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Santa Clara County needs to be investigated for the potential hiring of illegals. It's hard to imagine that an American irrespective of ehtnic background would want to stop the Minutemen or issue a death threat of any kind to attempt to intimidate them or call them "'red necks".

I hope the Minutemen keep the e-mail POSTED at the Top of their List and do not remove the e-mail.

Minutemen don't work for Santa Clara County and this e-mail does reflect Santa Clara County becaue they hired someone they chose to hire. Employees do reflect the attitudes of a County agency or business or any organization.

The man should be fired, his background investigated, and if not here legally or not an American Citizen, deported immediately.

The people of Santa Clara County are not safe with such people in their midst.

The ACLU has shown that it is a witting participant in the criminal activity of illegal immigration into the United States. They are using their tax exempt organiation to "aid and abett" the illegal entry of aliens into our Nation.

They are on the Globalist List.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

my response

I could not find the person that emailed about "counseing this person" so I picked one from their site. May or may not get a response. We will see.

Dear Mr. Villagran:

It is my understanding that there was a threat made by one of the employees of the In Home Supportive Services of the Social Services division of the County of Santa Clara against the minutemen volunteers.

I would assume that, especially being a government employer, you would have policies stating that employees are only allowed to use the computers for BUSINESS purposes. It is also my understanding that the response to this threat of bodily harm that this employee, Florencio Rodarte made, is being dealt with by counseling.

Sir, in my opinion, this is a fireable offense, and if you do not terminate this individual, you have opened the door for misuse of government property of which I am sure the taxpaying citizens will not appreciate, nor would the federal government.

I would appreciate your looking into this matter as quickly as possible and rectifying the situation. I await your response.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohglyingone--GO OHFLYINGONE!!

What is "in home support services" anyway?

Making visits to people who need services in the home?

Are they sending "nut jobs" like this INTO PEOPLE's HOMES????

SANTA CLARA COUNTY:

HIRE SOME AMERICANS TO TAKE CARE OF AMERICANS IN THEIR HOMES!!

Would you want some kook nut job that calls the Minutemen "red necks" and issues "death threats" to work with Americans in their homes???

We are at risk folks, and the poor people of California are in grave danger.

Great Work Ohflyingone!!!

Keep up the Good Work!!!

GO ALIPAC!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn