Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not aware of Scozzafava having a better immigration enforcement position.

When it comes to thougtlessly ripping people on the right side apart. Who was it who backed Mumpower against Heath Shuler the author of the best piece of legislation we have on the Hill?
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Who was it who backed Mumpower against Heath Schuler the author of the best piece of legislation we have on the Hill?
    Mumpower opposed illegal immigration, he opposed Amnesty, he opposed increased immigration. It was one of his main campaign points. It was one of his initiatives while he was on the Asheville City-Council. He's the one who tried to run illegal aliens off downtown construction sites. He's the one who made the news doing so, he's the one who cited the fact in the UNC study that revealed that 76% of Hispanic immigrants in North Carolina are illegal aliens.

Shuler didn't come up with E-Verify. Republicans did that. Shuler and Bray, Republican from California, co-sponsored the Save Act with Shuler that would make E-Verify mandatory. And yes, it's a good bill, I totally support it, and appreciate Shuler for having the courage and good sense to join Bray in introducing the legislation. But Mumpower would have been just as adamant against illegal immigration and amnesty as Shuler, if not more so, and Bray or another Republican would have introduced it if Shuler hadn't decided to.

Has the Save Act passed? Uuuh no. Why hasn't it passed? Uuuh, there aren't enough anti-amnesty, anti-illegal immigration members of the US Congress? Why is that? Because ... there aren't enough Republicans and Blue-Dog Democrats in the US Congress, and now it looks like we'll have 1 less Republican on our side, thanks to the nonsense that went on during the campaign up in the NY-23 that appears to have cost us a Republican seat, that will now be with either Owens, a pro-amnesty Democrat or Hoffman, a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade globalist liberal conservative.

God Help Us.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Certain of us on this board stabbed Shuler in the back. This is presented as though it is supposed to be an anti illegal immigration board not a partisan Repulican or neo mercantilist board.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Certain of us on this board stabbed Shuler in the back.
    Well, speak for yourself, it wasn't I. I watched Shuler in one of this campaign interviews and was quite impressed with him. But I also followed Mumpower and quite impressed with him. I don't live in that district, so it was up to the people to decide who they wanted since from our cause here, both were anti-amnesty and anti-illegal immigration.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not aware of Scozzafava having a better immigration enforcement position.

When it comes to thougtlessly ripping people on the right side apart. Who was it who backed Mumpower against Heath Shuler the author of the best piece of legislation we have on the Hill?
    You're obviously not aware of Scozzafava's position on anything, because if you were, you wouldn't want to put a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade globalist who doesn't even live in the district he claims he wants to represent in the US Congress.

Unless you can show Dede having a better immigration position I feel that a case is better made on your part for neutrality. This is what I felt in Mumpower vs Shuler.

I am not the person so misguided as to be a neo merc.

ELE

Schuler was great: corporate elite paid to keep him out.

When ever there is a choice between a no amnesty candidate and a pro amnesty candidate, I vote for the no amnesty candidate. It seems that the no amnesty candidates are usually ( not always) Republicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Plese post references to Dede's having a no amnesty position.

Unless you can show Dede having a better immigration position I feel that a case is better made on your part for neutrality. This is what I felt in Mumpower vs Shuler.
    I don't recall any controversy over Mumpower and Shuler.

Sorry, I will oppose any flop who asserts in their campaign website that they oppose a "wall to stop all immigration" and supports a "path to allow more people to enter--and work here", no matter what party they're with or flip to.

Unless you can show Dede has a worse immigration position than another party candidate, I feel a case is better made on your part for neutrality. I've already demonstrated the pro-amnesty pro-immigration advocacy of Doug Hoffman without any doubt whatsoever as well as showed that Dede has both a law and order and fiscally responsible voting record, which is what an immigration enforcement position is.

What is it you want from Hoffman anyway since it's clearly not a curtailment of illegal immigration or free trade?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast