Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Democrat: Arizona law like 'Nazi Germany'

POLITICO

Democrat: Arizona law like 'Nazi Germany'

By KASIE HUNT | 4/26/10 4:04 PM EDT
    Comments 14

Jared Polis says that Arizona is in danger of becoming a 'police state.' AP

A Colorado Democrat says Arizona is on its way to becoming a “police stateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Move to Israel, we don't need Jewish neo-slavers here. I am sure that's the only reason the ADL supports unrestricted immigration, to increase the profits of greedy Jewish business owners.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, but my former in-laws met each other in concentration camp - what a love story, huh? These people have absolutely no idea what they're saying. My in-laws were unable to speak about the things they saw and the lives they led under the Nazis. It just goes to show how evil and lacking in morals these open border people are to compare patriotic Americans to Nazis. They have no idea.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I find it ironic and hypocritical for a Jew to liken enforcing our laws to Nazi Germany. I wonder what he says about Israel's treatment of Arabs who are citizens of the country?

Everyone is required to carry his/her papers when they are in a foreign country. I guess they're all like "Nazi Germany" huh?

US citizens and legal immigrants already carry "papers" aka valid US driver's license. If you cannot produce a valid license for ID, then you'd better have a green card or passport.

Why should people here illegally be exempted from this law?
    "