Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deported 10 Times, Illegal gets 21 Years for RAPE

Illegal gets 21 Years in raping of two women.
    Had been deported TEN TIMES BEFORE

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZR_bnIfGg

10 times deported! Something has to be done to better detect these scums.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Miramar Lake Rapist Receives Prison Sentence

Miramar Lake Rapist Receives Prison Sentence

POSTED: 6:59 am PDT May 20, 2009
    UPDATED: 9:18 pm PDT May 20, 2009

SAN DIEGO -- A 30-year-old Mexican national who sexually assaulted three women in Poway and at Miramar Lake was sentenced Wednesday to more than 21 years in state prison.

Carlos Ceron Salazar pleaded guilty Feb. 10 to two counts each of assault with intent to commit rape and rape by a foreign object in connection with the attacks on women in 2004, 2005 and 2006.

A woman who was attacked while hiking along a trail near Community Road on Sept. 27, 2004, said she wanted Salazar to know that the crimes he committed against her were "unjustified and harmful."

The woman told Judge Michael Smyth that since the attack she has taken self-defense classes, bought a Taser and carries pepper spray when she's alone.

"I am more aware of my surroundings," the victim told the judge.

The woman said she can now talk about the sexual assault without crying.

"I no longer see myself as a victim," she told the court, noting she is a strong woman filled with determination to live.

The victim said she was initially able to get away from Salazar, who attacked her again a short time later.

"That day, it wasn't just the fear of being raped, it was fear for my life," the victim said.

Another victim told the judge she was taking a walk around Lake Poway in December 2005 when Salazar approached.

"I smiled at him and said hello," the woman said.

She said the perpetrator grabbed her by the arms, they struggled, and he threw her to the ground and got on top of her.

"In the struggle, he scratched me," the woman said. "All this time, he used his strength to keep me there."

The victim said she bit her attacker when he covered her mouth with his hand.

She said she was terrified that Salazar might kill her with the anger he was displaying.

The woman said she played on her attacker's emotion to get him to get up and leave.

"I told him he would not want this to happen to his family," the victim said.

Salazar told the woman he didn't want to hurt her and only wanted to show her that danger exists, the victim told the judge.

"I begged him to leave," the woman said. "After this happened, nothing is the same in my life as it was before."

The tearful woman said she thought talking about the sexual assault wouldn't affect her at sentencing, "but it is still the same."

Her wish for Salazar, the woman said, was "that if he believes in God, and I think he does, he should pray for His forgiveness just as I am trying to forgive him too."

Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza said the victim of the 2006 attack at Miramar Lake lost two teeth when she bit Salazar in the hand.

DNA was taken from the teeth -- found 1/4 mile away -- and a shirt that the defendant bled on, the prosecutor said.

In August 2007, a woman watching a story about a sexual assault in another part of San Diego County notified authorities that a perpetrator tried to grab her as she was jogging, Espinoza said.

The woman gave police a partial license plate number that she had written down, which was used to track Salazar to Escondido last December, where he was arrested for being drunk in public.

After the arrest, immigration officials said Salazar had been deported at least 10 times.

DNA taken from him was then linked to the 2004 and 2006 assaults, the prosecutor said.

Defense attorney Mary Knockeart told the judge that all of Salazar's crimes stemmed from a severe addiction to alcohol.

But Smyth, citing the randomness and viciousness of the attacks, sentenced Salazar to nearly the maximum 22 years in custody contemplated by the plea agreement.

The judge applauded the bravery of the victims, especially the woman attacked near Community Road, who cracked her attacker over the head with a rock to escape, before she was chased down and attacked again.

"I think all of them suffered greatly in this," the judge said. "There's no question that this defendant is an extraordinary danger to the community."
    Story from local news wire. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.10news.com/news/19513663/detail.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn