Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE DEPORTER: Criminal Aliens Not Sent Home

Read this article and then you will want to read the new best seller "THE DEPORTER"! I just ordered it on Amazon. Just when you think you've heard everything...

Also, there are some great comments at the end of the article on the link.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal Aliens Not Sent Home
    by Mac Johnson

12/06/2007

What if you had to choose whether to release a child molester into your neighborhood, or else release a murderer. Which would you choose to unleash on your neighbors? What if the choice were a kidnapper versus a rapist? One of them must be given permission to live among the innocents in your town, and you‘re the one who must choose which it will be.

What if you had to make impossible choices such as these every day? That’s the situation faced by deportation officers (DOs) in their jobs, as described in The Deporter, written by former deportation officer Ames Holbrook. Deportation officers are responsible for finding and removing the worst elements among America’s foreign population -- both legal aliens gone bad and illegal aliens who never bothered to start on good terms and then went downhill from there.

Deporting these bad apples should be a gratifying job and one that a reasonable man would think would be fully supported by our government. Who wouldn’t want a child molester, a carjacker, a gang member, a drug smuggler or a murderer who was not supposed to be in this country to be removed?

Gravy Train for Illegals

But the truth is there are lots of people who are willing to have society pay a price in disfigured and lost lives so as to keep the illegal-alien gravy train rolling for America’s corrupt political elite. And many of these people sit in Congress -- one of them sits in the White House. So deportation officers are set up to fail from the beginning. As a result, they have to choose everyday who they will deport and who, under court order, they will release into America’s streets, Scot free (though one suspects the Scots are not the bulk of the problem here).

The ways that deportation officers are sabotaged are legion, as described by Holbrook’s first-person account of his four years as a DO. To start with, there are only 600 DOs for the whole country -- responsible for deporting the worst among millions of legal aliens and millions more illegal aliens. A ratio that’s this hopeless means that every day thugs and criminals are set free for lack of resources to deport them -- free to rape, to kidnap, to extort, to burglarize, to con, to kill. But it also means that the DOs seldom get around to deporting anybody’s illegal nanny or gardener, so it’s a small price to pay for cheap illegal labor for the Manhattan and Malibu set.

Even if the DOs were willing to work as long as it took to deport the worst offenders, it wouldn’t matter, since the whole operation is (by order of the Supreme Court) being conducted under a time limit. No alien, however threatening, can be held for more than 180 days while awaiting deportation. You can know for a fact, from his own mouth, that a criminal alien in custody has raped a 14-year-old girl, and if you can’t get past the legal hurdles in 180 days, you must -- by law -- release this child rapist into the streets.

The DOs can’t pursue every case, so most criminals will be released for lack of resources. Those from certain countries, such as Cuba, that simply refuse the return of any of their exported criminals will be set free for lack of options. And in those cases in which the DO decides to try to deport and has options, there are only 180 days to work with -- during which time lawyers fight and advocates obstruct and families beg politicians and courts issue injunctions. And at the end of the 180 days, the criminal alien must be released -- not into a halfway house or a minimum-security prison or house arrest -- but into a Greyhound station and back into the shadows to hurt more people.

And on top of all this comes the real kicker -- the biggest obstacle to deportation is that we ask a country’s permission before we will send back their criminals. All they have to do is drag their feet for a few weeks on issuing this permission and the 180 days works its magic. You want us to accept Pablo the molester of little boys back into our country? Well, how do you know he is even from our country? Can you send the form again? No, we never received the request! And on and on ... 180 days later and Pablo is standing at a day-labor center again, waiting to get into some fool’s car.

The tales in this book really have to be read to be believed -- page after page of the worst scum imaginable all being given a free ride back into America’s cities and towns, literally. Sometimes the DOs are so busy giving the criminals these free rides that they can’t even be called upon to back up their comrades on raids. A sampling from Holbrook:

“In recent days, I had liberated a drive-by shooter I should have sent to Laos. I’d let go a Pakistani racketeer (what was he financing?) rather than deport him. I had ached to remove a child molester to his native Czech Republic, but instead I’d put him on a public bus to Atlantic City.â€

I interviewed Ames Holbrook recently on my talk show.

Welcome to Alipac troylaplante

nice ta see ya face in da place
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by troylaplante
    I interviewed Ames Holbrook recently on my talk show.
    Troy...
    Thank you so much for posting the link to your radio interview with Holbrook! I just finished ordering his book, and now I can hardly wait to listen to your interview with him! Mr. Holbrook must have a mountain of stories to tell and we need to be informed as to the 'real' story.
    Thanks again...

Welcome to alipac "Troylaplant" glad you have joined us, I will check out your radio show.

I am going to put an order in for this book, but it is making me sick to my stomach just thinking of what they are doing just from the short article above.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Holbrook's book is a decent read.