Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Is deporting the nations 13 million illegal aliens possible?

Is deporting the nations 13 million illegal aliens possible?
    September 14, 10:37 PM
    William Busse
    17 comments

AP-Charles SchumerOn June24th 2009, New York Senator Charles Shumer, Chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, introduced a major seven point immigration policy objective. Among those initiatives was an amnesty provision. Senator Shumer put it this way; “All illegal aliens present in the United States on the date of enactment of our bill must quickly register their presence with the United States Government—and submit to a rigorous process of converting to legal status and earning a path to citizenship—or face imminent deportation.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure would like to TRY to deport all 25-30 million.

Imagine the tax breaks the Government would have to give when we no longer subsidize our "guests".
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    I sure would like to TRY to deport all 25-30 million.

Imagine the tax breaks the Government would have to give when we no longer subsidize our "guests".
    Imagine how housing in major cities will become available and rents would have to go down to compete. $1400 a month is the average here in Brooklyn. That large numbers of IAs certainly drive the market.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As they say: you do not have to deport them all if you deny ALL BENEFITS and sources of income and drivers licenses...they will leave on their own..........if not then deport them......
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

ELE

Attrition, deportation, enforcment works

We don't have to deport them, just don't give them housing, jobs, welfare, no social security, drivers licenses, health care, in-state tuition, education and/or citizenship for their children. In other words enforce the immigration laws on our books and we won't need to deport them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I gladly volunteer to drive loads of illegals to the closest airport, where they can catch a plane back home, and we should charge that cost to the governments that lose control of their citizens.
    I read recently that Juarez is very upset about the amount of people we are deporting. Tough! The country owes us a lot of money for the care and feeding of the illegals and welfare of their anchor babies--all fifteen of them in each family.
    Unfortunately, it is not only economic, but they are sucking us dry by putting pressure on our infrastructure, everything from water usage to clogging our roads.

In the early 50's we deported 10 to 13 million in a couple of years.We have far more manpower and technology now.

illegals are already leaving by putting more pressure and making it clear that no amnesty will pass more will pack up and leave.

There is nothing that this country cannot do...after being in DC on 9/12...I have renewed hope for our nation...Americans of all colors, creeds, and parties are pushing back and trying to restore our nation, get back to the basic principles upon which it was founded.....we must secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws no matter what...our economy, our state and federal budgets and our people are counting on it. We have work to do.

I believe President Eisenhower deported millions of illegals to make jobs available for our returning military. Why can't we do that?

Even if we have to deport them one at a time, we need to free up jobs for
    OUR unemployed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast