Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you agree with Obama on AZ. bill? - POLL

Quick vote

Do you agree with President Obama that Arizona's new immigration bill is "misguided"?

Yes

No

Not sure

http://www.cnn.com/?gtbb=1
    ============================
    Scroll down, it's on the right edge.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No
    51%

Yes
    41%

Not sure
    8%

Total votes: 26221
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope JAN GOES ALL THE WAY.....NULLIFICATION ALSO. That's right lead the charge AZ!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    No
    51%

Yes
    41%

Not sure
    8%

Total votes: 26221
    6000 votes later still 51 no, 41 yes
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

April
    Do you agree with President Obama that Arizona's new immigration bill is "misguided"?

No
    51%
    Yes
    41%
    Not sure
    8%
    Total votes: 33743
    This is not a scientific poll

I dont trust this poll.

Hell no and I voted...............Go Arizona! PLEASE, Make it work so other states follow after you
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Who agrees with a president with an approval rating like he has?

Besides, if he had been enforcing our laws and doing what he took an oath to do, then Arizona wouldn't be passing bills to defend themselves from invasion.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is good at spinning words and delivering "say nothing, sound good" speeches. Of course he despises the introduction to this bill-- it goes completely against the shamnesty he plans to ram down our throats. The federal gov't has done ZIP to secure our borders, enforce legal employment, and stop the fraud of illegals' access to our welfare system. What he has done is allow a huge reduction in workplace raids, shoot down E-verify (the simplest means of getting over 8 million illegals out of American jobs), and support the senators who aid and abet illegals, like CA's Boxer, whose immigration stance is appalling.
    Thank God AZ is pushing the issue and making people stand up and notice. It's way overdue. If states don't do something about the mass influx of uneducated, impoverished illegals that the feds allow, the U.S. is on its way out. How many more people can our tax payers support before the whole system collapses? How many more illegal and immigrant kids can our schools absorb before our educational system fails to teach even the basics to our American kids? How many more ERs must close? How overcrowded must our freeways and cities get before Americans realize the issue is at their front doors and get active? 80% of them are completely against any form of amnesty, but far fewer are active concerning it. GO AZ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    :? I dont trust this poll.
    WHY?
    51% disagree with Obama. Only 41% agree with him.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast