Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

His Hispanic wifes parents were clearly so in appearance but both born here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs

When I first heard that he was going to possibly run in 2012 I thought..... why would anyone want to vote for a man who for years was working for a company who was in the habit of NOT reporting the news! People are going to jump so quickly to indorse someone like this? WHY? We the people have awakened and we are going to have our pick of who we want to represent us in 2012. I would not vote for this man just based on the
    fact that he's from the "lamestream media" To me that's reason enough
    in itself!

Lou Dobbs

I am not surprised at all that Lou took this stance. I have sent Lou FACTS about subjects he has obfuscated truth on, and he refused to look at the facts and correct his retorhic. That was the day I realized that some people don't like hard truths. A hard truth is something that you don't want to believe because you are emotionally tied to it. Someone who is honest, is so for both easy and hard truths!

Lou Dobbs is just another panderer politician who got started once he thought he had the path to public office made with support, now his only support (Anti-illegal immigration folks) will seperate themselves and their support from Dobbs. That means no one will support him. Unless this turns out to be some form of manipulation by Telemundo, Dobbs is sunk!!!!

Lou supports amnesty for MILLIONS of illegal aliens

just like Obama,

Bush,

Clinton,

McCain,

Palin,

Biden,

etc.

I can never vote for any of them.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Remove me from petition list I signed yesterday supporting Lou for President. I saw interveiw of Lou Dobbs with Maria, a Puerto Rican actress and now television reporter with Telemundo--he is no better than the others who are in limelight. I say go with Mitt Romney!! Forget Palin, forget Dobbs for president..

I watched the interview. I was disappointed that Lou tried to be so diplomatic and allowed 11 mins to go down over the leprosy thing. Lou, sadly, did not read the riot act and set these people straight. We all know telemundo is like the propaganda arm for the pro-amnesty latinos. He, in my opinion failed to properly confront this Maria person and call a lie a lie. Just like her claim Arpaio started the pink underwear thing with illegals. A pure lie and any honest observer knows it. Lou shouldv'e said: "Maria, you aren't interested in honest debate, I am leaving now" She was worried it is inhumane if applied to illegals, never mind it is done to actual natural born American citizens. What a joke.
    Telemundo promulgates all sorts of disinformation and downright anti American behavior and Lou was far too tolerant. Frankly I don't know what he was thinking.
    He could have blasted actual questions and made actual points. Instead of saying that 25% of inmates is far and away disproportionate to the population he allowed her to make it about whether he said 27% or 33%. Very disappointing.
    A message to Lou: Don't bother, they aren't interested in honest debate, it is pointless.

He's probably tired of being shot at!! You can't disagree with Pro-Amnesty people and expect to be safe.

Just as much as people lie about being tough on Illegals and then once elected do nothing, well maybe Lou is doing the same thing except backward!

Anyway he decided to say that bull crap and needs to pick a side and stick to it.

The world is officially backasswards.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Lou Dobbs & Telemundo

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need the entire Lou Dobbs interview on Telemundo as soon as we can get it.

W
    I believe you will find it here.

http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/shows/Al ... d0750bcc7f

Other stories and links here:
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=9039

Disappointing, very sad and disappointing.

This is really quite shocking and terribly disappointing. Not too many people who stand by their principles anymore. Somebody must have gotten to him.

This can't be real!

If it is it is a crying shame, but I will help vote against anyone who votes for anything even related to amnesty.

as bad as people needs jobs these days

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast