Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dole reaching out to women

http://www.newsobserver.com/politics...-8841545c.html

Dole reaching out to women

Sen. Elizabeth Dole helped attract North Carolina women to the Republican Party when she ran for the Senate three years ago. Now she hopes to do the same nationally.

As the first woman to lead the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Dole said last week she plans to set up an outreach program called the Women's Majority Network. The group will raise money from women, hold events and create a steering committee. She has hired Lindi Harvey, deputy director for international women's issues at the State Department, to run the program.

"Senator Dole wants to do something on the national level affecting elections in 2006 similar to what she did when she ran for president and for the Senate -- activating women business owners and community leaders and getting them involved in the political process," said Brian Nick, her committee spokesman.

We need to contact US Senator Dole and let her know we deplore the way illegal alien women are being treated in our country. They are being paid low wages and taken avantage of by American citizens simply because they are illegal aliens and cannot demand higher wages.

We also need to send the clear consise message that we do not approve of the massive amount of illegal aliens in America today and we would like for her to do something about it -- something she has failed to do so far.

If she wants the female (and male) vote, that might help. We women (and men) are against illegal aliens. We will not vote for her if she continues voting FOR illegal immigration as she has in the past.

Let's get on the horn, the fax machines and email Ms. Dole and let her know how we feel!! She can't claim ignorance of our feelings if we bombard her with knowledge, now can she?

I'm still waiting for her to respond to my email on the mccain and kennedy fool bill. Ms. Dole really needs to put her ear to the ground and listen to the REAL Americans/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I'm still waiting for her to respond to my email on the mccain and kennedy fool bill. Ms. Dole really needs to put her ear to the ground and listen to the REAL Americans/

She has never once responded to any of my emails. She seems to be Pro CAFTA according to herweb site and I cant wait to vote next time elections are done.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I am also still waiting for a reply from Burr on the same subject.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its the same thing with Burr. I guess they don’t have to answer their constituents.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Its the same thing with Burr. I guess they don’t have to answer their constituents.
    They will come election.

I don't have any faith in her either. At this point, I ONLY have faith in Tom Tancredo. It's absolutely the way I feel at this point.

TANCREDO! TANCREDO!! TANCREDO!!! NOBODY ELSE WILL DO!!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I don't have any faith in her either. At this point, I ONLY have faith in Tom Tancredo. It's absolutely the way I feel at this point.
    I don't have a dog in the North Carolina fight. However, I encourage my brothers and sister that live there to put Dole on notice:

NO MORE POLITICS AS USUAL

Tom Tancredo is my man too!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN