Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Pledges To ‘Secure Our Border’ Following San Francisco Pier 14 Shooting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Pledges To ‘Secure Our Border’ Following San Francisco Pier 14 Shooting

Donald Trump Pledges To ‘Secure Our Border’ Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting

July 3, 2015 3:19 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Donald Trump made another call to secure U.S. borders just hours after federal officials said the man arrested in the shooting death of a San Francisco woman was an undocumented immigrant who had previously been deported five times.

CBS San Francisco reached out the Donald Trump presidential campaign who then released this written statement:

“This senseless and totally preventable act of violence committed by an illegal immigrant is yet another example of why we must secure our border immediately. This is an absolutely disgraceful situation and I am the only one that can fix it.

Nobody else has the guts to even talk about it. That won’t happen if I become President. The American people deserve a wall to protect our jobs, economy and our safety. I am the only candidate who would build it. I will Make America Great Again!”

Texas resident Francisco Sanchez
    had been detained as a person of interest south along the Embarcadero shortly after allegedly shooting 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle at Pier 14 on Wednesday. Witnesses on the pier snapped his photo, which was quickly forwarded to officers investigating the killing.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) records indicate Sanchez had been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, according to ICE spokesperson Virgina Kice. His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges.

According to DHS databases, ICE turned Sanchez over to the San Francisco Police Department March 26 on an outstanding drug warrant. At that time, ICE lodged an immigration detainer, requesting notification prior to his release “so ICE officers could make arrangements to take custody,” Rice said. But the detainer was not honored.

San Francisco is one of many “sanctuary cities,
    ” which prohibits city employees from helping ICE with immigration investigations or arrests unless its required by law or a warrant.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...atal-shooting/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Is there one single Republican candidate that hasn't promised to secure the border?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Is there one single Republican candidate that hasn't promised to secure the border?
    There have been many making that promise since the 1986 amnesty. We are still waiting.

They haven't all made the same bold statement about enforcement. They haven't all addressed cutting benefits, ending birthright citizenship for those who come illegally.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Off topic, but related, I think that this is incredulous enough for all government (federal) grants, aid, payments otherwise to be curtailed to the city of SF for a period of years equal to the period of their "sanctuary city" tenure. It is justified, I would even curtail food stamps.

More direct to the topic, of the POTUS candidates it seems that Trump even addressed it. Since this was the week-end that Jeb spoke about Trump's remarks about "Mexicans," I have to assume that he approves of this incident as it occurred. Typical of that family, very typical of Jeb. If Jeb, heaven forbid did, become president, I get a strong feeling that his wife may be in charge. If you are choosing Jeb, buyer beware!

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn