Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Way to go William!
    ------------------------

I've seen that HBO special - I have one thing to say about loco lopez and that's
    {Mod Edit - please review the rules}

Did anyone notice that his eyes were ready to pop out of that empty skull of his??? I could easily see his cannibalistic heritage shining through, the guy is a psycho and we should all call HBO and ABC to get his shows axed, make sure he never works again. If ANYONE ELSE were to get up there and do that, we'd never hear the end of it and we'd all have to go to "happy camps" to learn how to bend over properly.

As for the toilet training problem facing our country - it's up here in seattle too, there's poop on the streets, and what gets me, is when i say something out loud about it, a few people ask, how do I know it's from a person???? What I told them in return I probably can't post here due to the no swearing rule, but you get the hint. It's sad when the lib-tards make excuses for them. I never knew that bad behavior can be catagorized as "ethnic heritage" - if that's the case - I've got some serious catching up to do in the "pillage, rape and plunder" department. LOL

Wasn't there an article somewhere that proved the spinach recall was actually caused from people and not the "escaped pig" we were told? can't seem to find it.

StuckNSea,,Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    STUCKNSEA

WELCOME!!

StuckNSea, I presume, by your name, you are a Navy person? I am from a Seattle based family and a Navy one at that. I live on the outskirts of Portland, towards Mt. Hood (Gresham).

I always complain about Portland being liberal, but Seattle simply takes the cake, well right next to San Fran.

We lived in Bremerton for a little bit, but moved back down here, jobs were scarce over there, but it was a nice area to live in.

Stay with us, we can always use another hand.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a few fruit trees that we planted last year but this past weekend we planted our first tomato plants! We did 5 pots. We also did one big pot of watermelon. This is all new to us. We are city folk! But I haven't had a salad since I saw Lopez in that HBO special. I just can't bring myself to buy lettuce anymore or anything that you eat raw for that matter. Isn't that a shame that we should have to worry about this mess?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is all new to us. We are city folk!
    PAF, watermelons in pots? You know PAF, tomatoes do really well when you plant them in the middle of old tires. When you water them the water sits inside of the old tire and slowly evaporates in the sun, and it creates a nice warm moist enviroment, you will have tons of tomatoes.

Also, try green beans, they can grow either up against a fence with some tying up, or also in pots with trellises.

Even the smallest yard (like in a downstairs apartment sized yard) you can grow a lot of stuff.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    This is all new to us. We are city folk!
    PAF, watermelons in pots? You know PAF, tomatoes do really well when you plant them in the middle of old tires. When you water them the water sits inside of the old tire and slowly evaporates in the sun, and it creates a nice warm moist enviroment, you will have tons of tomatoes.

Also, try green beans, they can grow either up against a fence with some tying up, or also in pots with trellises.

Even the smallest yard (like in a downstairs apartment sized yard) you can grow a lot of stuff.
    Bad idea with the water melon huh? I kinda wondered about that too! lol
    We are going to try the tire idea! Thanks so much for telling me!
    You wouldn't happen to have any advice on cukes would you? I really miss eating them!

cukes? What`s that?
    It sounds like some nuclear waste
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    cukes? What`s that?
    It sounds like some nuclear waste
    Chinese nukes! lol

I meant cucumbers....( I suspect you were just ribbing me)

PAF wrote:
    I meant cucumbers
    That`s what I thought you meant
    ------------------------