Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I can get a link, I`ll send it to "Sarah Carter" she`s a news reporter that reports on Illegal Immigrants, and she hold no sympathy like most of them.
    I can also send it to the newspaper blog called "Beyond Borders".
    ------------------------

I don't believe what I am witnessing. George Lopez is shooting him self in both feet. He could of been funny and represented his heritage in a positive way, but instead decided to become a total slob and warn us of his way of life. If those low life animals think they are funny and taking advantage of me they have another thing coming. Thanks to the information from ALIPAC I am informed and there are no illegals around me for miles and I don't eat their.....ha
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

This is also being discussed at other forms(link below)
    Our very outspoken alipac member "NEESE" is very active on the forum below.
    Lets surprise her with some support.

Caruththersville, Mo. illegal immigration Forum
    http://www.topix.net/forum/city/caruthe ... 6#lastPost

Video links
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE5Y2nL7R1o
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&am..=.
    Popular Mexican Rock Band "El TRI" sings about defecating on America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnefuNYEkQ
    ------------------------

Banned
    Although I don’t find it hard to believe that this is going on. I do find it hard to believe that the man in the first video was not arrested. the tape was not and should be turned over to the cops.
    I would encourage any one to call the police at the drop of a hat if any one suspects things of that kind are going one in a place your at or that you might suspect.

As to Mr. Lopez
    Dude ain’t even funny
    I have to wonder why no other Hispanic want be funny people rant speaking out like that guy,
    O by the way Lopez, ! million is a good start and
    Americans run this country.

This is why I call them Turd-World invaders.
    Discusting.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Urgh. That Lopez guy is an absolute pig.

This is not news! This has been going on in Northern VA for at least 4 years - maybe 5. The illegals established an Informal Day Labor Site in fornt of the Chantilly library, along a main roadway. They stand by the curb, eating their McDonald's breakfast and drinking their coffee. If they have to relieve themselves, they set down their food, take care of business, then finish their breakfast. This is while Rush Hour traffic is passing by.

HS kid who are bussed to school along this road think its funny; elmentary school kids are mimicking this action in the school yard and can't understand why its wrong for them, but OK for the men at the library.

The library staff encourage them to use the rest rooms, when they see them relieving themselves on the street or in the bushes. But patrons are not terribly receptive to using the rest rooms after the laborers because of their hygeine practices (or lack thereof).

Now some of the laborers just whip it out for "shock effect," which doesn't really further their cause as now parents are complaining when their kids are exposed to this type of behavior on a regular basis.

This is an old warning, but it's good to keep it "in the face" of America.

-----

added: Loudoun County - just West of Fairfax County in Virginia - is still zoned as "farmland" despite shot gun growth (among the top 10 fastest growing counties in the country). It is legal to relieve yourself on a public street - law enforcement can do nothing except suggest advocates explain acceptable and unacceptable public conduct. This has become a problem during the past 2 years, as the migration increases.

Loudoun however is now home to the "McMansion" home owners and even the moderate priced homes are in the $400K - $500K price range. Based on the growing number of complaints, I think there may be a modfication to this law.

Stratus37 to ALIPAC.

They are definitly ill mannered, and from a very different culture than ours, this is why it is not working and it won't, it is not just one or two differences they are a world apart from us. The word alien most certainly fits, may be thats why they hate it so much!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

As I have posted numerous times on this board, when we lived in Chantilly, VA. we found human feces in the common area of our townhouse complex which was overwrought with illegals

I used to be a real estate appraiser. We would go to new home construction sites to examine property before it would close while doing our appraisals. Most of the crews here in Texas are illegal aliens. (We knew they were illegals because half the time they would take off when they saw my partner who was 6'4" and had a military haircut and build, you would here the word "immigracion" and then poof they were all gone.)
    Every construction site has port-a-potty's available to the workers.
    On more than one occasion we would walk into a new home, that was almost ready to close and would find a worker taking a dump in the middle of the living room, or bedroom or kitchen. This would be before the flooring was laid.
    This was their way of "christening" the house.

We would make notations in our reports that we would recommend the house not close until the biohazardous cleanup could take place. That's all we could do. Telling the construction manager did nothing. We have no way of knowing if the lender allowed the closing to take place without first being sure the home had been properly cleaned. But I sincerely doubt that it was taken care of. I've never seen a home be cleaned before the Sheetrock and floor covering is installed.

Having said that, I am sure some of these people that are defacating in the streets are from areas that do not have public sanitation or even private sanitation for that matter. These folks are not equipped to live in a modern society. This is yet another reason they should not be here. They don't understand basic hygiene and think that we are stupid because we demand so much. Like everything else they find it too difficult to even try and we are the ones at fault for expecting them to not live like animals.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast