Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've written about this before. My son also loved soccer and was proud to participate. What got us sick of soccer? Enough to pull our son out of it? Being forced to play the teams of Mexicans (illegal?) who hate all things U.S. The teams whose coaches incite their kids to win by preaching Mexican supremacy and Mexican fascist nationalism, gringo hatred, U.S. hatred - all in Spanish and with words that cannot be printed on this forum as if we also do not speak Spanish on our assimilated teams. These teams are known to be just as happy having fights with the opposing teams as playing soccer. While families watch the game and support their kids' parents, brothers and sisters are pelted with rocks from the opposing team's families. Does not matter if our skin is white or brown - we are enemy all the way. Of course nobody can complain and kick these teams out of the leagues because the ACLU will defend their right to abuse us so we quit soccer.

How sane is it to subject your young child to this type of "sportsmanship"?

We are sane. The ACLU, the Mexican fascist nationalists, huffing and puffing liberal progressives, our US government, nor the race baiter Dave Zirin are not sane either.

This is why we stand against the illegal onslaught. They are teaching their children the negative ways very young and they will never assimilate into US culture and try to get along with their neighbors.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: Don't Like Soccer? Another reason you are a Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfenders
    Dave Zirin, sports correspondent for "The Nation" (self-described as "the flagship of the Left") tells how he found another reason to call us the "R" word. He has authored an article on the NPR website this morning, with pejorative references like "big white people who live in the suburbs" and a reference to a statement by Glen Beck... "Gee. It's (soccer) kind of boring." which he translates to "Look out whitey! Felipe Melo's gonna get your mama!"
    But as long as white people are the targets of racial slurs, no one from the Justice Department will even take notice of it.

BTW I wonder if Zinn knows that half the people of Capetown are mixed race, and that they are at the bottom of the South African racial barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I've written about this before. My son also loved soccer and was proud to participate. What got us sick of soccer? Enough to pull our son out of it? Being forced to play the teams of Mexicans (illegal?) who hate all things U.S. The teams whose coaches incite their kids to win by preaching Mexican supremacy and Mexican fascist nationalism, gringo hatred, U.S. hatred - all in Spanish and with words that cannot be printed on this forum as if we also do not speak Spanish on our assimilated teams. These teams are known to be just as happy having fights with the opposing teams as playing soccer. While families watch the game and support their kids' parents, brothers and sisters are pelted with rocks from the opposing team's families. Does not matter if our skin is white or brown - we are enemy all the way. Of course nobody can complain and kick these teams out of the leagues because the ACLU will defend their right to abuse us so we quit soccer.

How sane is it to subject your young child to this type of "sportsmanship"?

We are sane. The ACLU, the Mexican fascist nationalists, huffing and puffing liberal progressives, our US government, nor the race baiter Dave Zirin are not sane either.

This is why we stand against the illegal onslaught. They are teaching their children the negative ways very young and they will never assimilate into US culture and try to get along with their neighbors.
    I am a football coach and throughout my entire career the worst examples of athletes and students are the kids on the soccer team. Their discipline is horrible, their sportsmanship is worse and they all have horrible attitudes. The only coaches we can get to coach soccer are as bad as the kids and do not have a clue how to hold the kids accountable. The kids refuse to speak English and usually get involved in gang problems. White kids usually have no chance of playing as the illegals in the school usually make up the majority of the team. The soccer programs draw no support from the community and no one bothers showing up at their games to watch. I am glad my son hates the sport and plays football instead. At least Texas football programs still fill the seats on Friday nights.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

In California Mexicans take soccer too seriously. Everytime their national team plays they act as if its a holiday. There's so many Mexican flags I become disgusted.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    In California Mexicans take soccer too seriously. Everytime their national team plays they act as if its a holiday. There's so many Mexican flags I become disgusted.
    They have no allegience to the USA.

Can't figure out why we would let any of them into this country.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by JSealsx4203
    They have no allegience to the USA.

Can't figure out why we would let any of them into this country.
    Just follow the money! The Elitist do not have any particular "allegience to the USA" but they profit from the ILLEGALS invading with of course the U.S. Taxpayers furnishing all of the benefits for the ILLEGALS and their Anchors.

I am watching the Mexico vs France game right now. The only reason is to root for France. It would be HILARIOUS to see Mexico lose to a bunch of croissant eating surrender monkeys!

Looks like the ONLY thing Mexico can do is play dirty. They have fouled France 5 times in 4 minutes.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Speaking of ...
    Yesterday I went to Sam's and upon entering the front door what's the first thing I see and hear? All of their TV's were on Mexican soccer. Mexican channels that is. Near them was a table that had tons of t-shirts for sale
    ...the fronts of them were promoting the Mexican soccer team. There was not one area, table or shirt in the whole place that was FOR the American team.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I am watching the Mexico vs France game right now. The only reason is to root for France. It would be HILARIOUS to see Mexico lose to a bunch of croissant eating surrender monkeys!

Looks like the ONLY thing Mexico can do is play dirty. They have fouled France 5 times in 4 minutes.
    Great, mexico invades France, U.S. rushes to defend France from mexican invasion! FUNNY but this would happen, can't defend the U.S. from the ILLEGALS but we certainly would defend another country; U.S. Elitist wouldn't want to lose their CHEAP LABOR to another country.

As a participant I think soccer is great but boring to watch the pro's play, I would much rather watch my daughter play.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12