Thread: Double Standard

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Double Standard

Citizens, if we treated invaders as Mexicans treat Americans in Mexico WE would be in jail.

This particular incident is not unusual. Of course, does the American media cover these stories?

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=624

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=626

One story in two parts.

Reproduced in full.

A Mexican Odyssey The Indian Wars
    Tuesday, November 8th, 2005

In the early 1980s a group of ejido lawyers from Chacala came to my house in Las Animas and told me that my contract on the beach property was invalid. Instead of the $2,000 USD that I was paying for both houses, they wanted $9,000 USD land rent for the Beach House, and $6,000 USD for the Knoll House, for a total of $15,000 USD, annually. I of course told them to go to hell. I would check first with my lawyer, and see them again in a couple of weeks.
    Through my lawyer, Sr. Santoyo, I had officials from the Zona Federal come to Las Animas, and they informed me that all coastline property in Mexico, without exception, located within 20 meters (65.6 feet) above high-water tide, was government land. If my property lay within those bounds, I must pay land rent to the Federal Government, not to the ejido.
    Casa Guillermo was located right on the beach, so it obviously qualified as Zona Federal. The Knoll Has was, unfortunately, located on ejido land. I obtained a lease from the Zona Federal on the property surrounding Casa Guillermo for the reasonable sum of $600 annually, gave the community the Knoll House, for which we had paid Von Rohr $16,000 USD, to do with as they pleased, and offered them $1,000 annual rent – above what I would be paying the Zona Federal – for the Casa Guillermo property. They refused to accept my offer. They were ejido Indians, and didn’t give a damn what the Zona Federal said. This land was theirs.
    This impasse dragged on, and I began to receive threats of property invasion. I told the Indian lawyers that I wasn't going to pay them anything in the future. I had a legal contract with the Mexican government, Zona Federal, and that's all I was going to pay henceforth. They threatened war, and I told them to get it on. Of course, I thought that war meant a civilized battle in courts of law; my neighbors didn't mean that at all. The residents of Las Animas and Quimixto held a mass meeting, around a roast pig and gallons of raicilla, and signed a petition denouncing my residency on Playa Las Animas. If I didn't leave, they announced their intention of taking my house by force.
    I simply couldn't believe any of this. Sylvia and I had done nothing but good things for these indigenous residents. Of course we knew that they had not initiated action against us on their own. They were pushed into it by unscrupulous politicians, with promises of untold riches after our houses had been confiscated, then sold, to the benefit of all of the beach communities.
    The Indians believed their politicians. The entire beach community closed ranks, and reiterated their intention of taking my house, by force if necessary. My lawyer Santoyo informed me that if the community, or any faction thereof, took physical possession, I would never get the house back. He advised me to stay on the premises, protect the place from invasion by whatever means I deemed necessary, and he would in the meantime try to get a legal amparo (injunction) prohibiting the community from taking any action against my property. Sylvia and I had been raising Doberman Pinschers for a few years, and now had a female, Canela, and her son, Lobo. They were nothing more than big, floppy-eared lovers, but they had the advantage of size, and they still looked like Dobermans. Sylvia went down to Las Animas first, with Lobo, while I made war plans with Mario Frank and my lawyers.
    Later, I went to Las Animas with the dogs and my Webley .38 pistol, and took up full-time residence, for almost a month. I told my house boy, Carlos, that I knew what was planned, and that I was here to stay. I instructed him to pass the word to the community that anybody entering my house without my permission, would do so over two "vicious" Dobies and six .38-caliber bullets. Carlos knew me well enough to know that I wasn't bluffing. I guess the community believed him. There was no immediate mass invasion.

A Mexican Odyssey The Indian Wars part 2
    Monday, November 14th, 2005

by, Bill Reed
    Editors Note: Last week residents of the Ejido communities of Chacala, Las Animas and Quimixto threatened to confiscate Casa Guillermo on Playa Las Animas – by force if necessary. Bill Reed’s lawyer told him to stay in his beach house and guard it by whatever means necessary.

Story continues:

I had a couple of intruders in the middle of the night, but I was able to discourage them without anybody getting hurt. The second intruder actually stumbled over Canela, who was sleeping just outside my bedroom door. I heard the commotion, and rushed out, gun in hand. By this time Canela was straddling his prone body, and the man was terrified. I saw that he held a machete in his hand, and I was concerned that he might strike my dog with it, so I stepped on his wrist, and gently removed the weapon. What he didn't realize, was that Canela was licking his face. She liked to have daddy's friends visit during the night. I put my Webley under his nose and told him to get his ass out of my house. The next time, I would kill him. I confiscated the machete.
    Apparently the word got around. The planned invasion of my house was called off, or at least postponed. The amparo finally came through, and the case went to litigation. We were in and out of court until 1992, when the Community lost a concurrent court battle with ourselves and the Zona Federal. The Federal Court ruled that not only Casa Guillermo, but most of their homes and businesses as well, were located on Federal property, which was no part of indigenous Indian or ejido land. They would, from that time on, also pay land rent to the Zona Federal. This exercise in futility had cost me some $20,000 USD, and I was in no mood to gloat ... or to forgive. Nor should I have been.
    The Indians would not accept the ruling by the Supreme Court of Mexico. The war was not over. They launched one more invasion attempt. I barricaded myself in the house and radioed to Sylvia for help. The Indians arrived in force, and were in the process of imbibing enough raicilla courage to launch an attack, when the "Mexican Cavalry" arrived in the form of Mario Frank and his son, Walter, with a contingent of Naval Marines.
    This impressive force manned the ramparts of Fort Guillermo, and the Indian War Party wisely decided to turn their gathering into a peaceful raicilla party. Mario went down to parley with them. After a few drinks together, they smoked the peace pipe. The Indians assured Mario that they had nothing against him; he was their friend. It was that Diablo Guillermo. He had armed himself and threatened to shoot them! They would bide their time for now, but they wouldn't forget. One day Guillermo would get careless, and the stake and the kindling were waiting. Mario advised me to stay off the beach for a while.
    That sounded reasonable to me. I retired from combat and went to my townhouse to rest. Mario left someone to guard the beach house. But even in town the harassment continued, in the form of a barrage of legal documents from the Chacala lawyers, demanding full payment of $15,000 USD land rent, or else! I had had it. I told Mario that I would give him Casa Guillermo rather than let the Indians take it. I couldn't live down there forever with a gun in my hand, and I knew that the Indians were not going to give in. They wanted that property, and only Mario was sufficiently powerful, politically, to prevent them from taking it. Nobody was going to lightly screw around with Mario Frank. He said, "No, Guillermo, I won't accept that. I know how much those beach houses have always meant to you. But I'll tell you what I will do; I'll accept a 50 percent interest in the Bahia Margarita corporation contingent upon my ability to get a long-term 'commercial' Federal lease on the beach property." I agreed. He and Sylvia went together to Mexico, and came back with a 20-year commercial lease from the Zona Federal. I turned in my badge and hung up my sixguns. The new Sheriff took over. Sylvia and Mario then split the corporation, and Mario assumed Beach Command.

It is difficult to defend one's country and culture with both hands tied behind our backs.

When will we get enough patriots into elected office with the backbone to stand up to an invading horde?

If we never do........ what else can we be but doomed?

You may want to consider an alternate plan when the invaders attain ascendency and their culture becomes the majority. Perhaps Anglos should plan on resettling in one part of the country and draw our own borders.

In the fictional paperback book series, "Out of the Ashes" wherein patriots claim part of the country and create a workable society that is eventually destroyed by an elite-controlled federal government may be the route we have to take.

Who knows.

I DO know I feel very sorry for the next generation who will be immersed in the invading horde.

Meanwhile, as the Mexicans threaten Americans with machetes the taxpayer is sending warships to the same city to assist the locals.

Sheeesh, aren't the Gringo Norte de Americanos muy estupido? Kissing the butts of those who harm us.

Future historians will surely shake their heads in wonderment at a gocernment that allowed barbarians to conquer a country while embracing the horde that did the deed.

USS JARRETT
    Monday, October 17th, 2005
    Crewmembers of USS JARRETT visit Orphanage in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
    USS JARRETT (FFG 33): The beautiful Mexican city of Puerto Vallarta is a popular destination for cruise ships and U.S. Navy ships. Few visitors, however, experience the local community like Sailors from USS JARRETT (FFG 33) did on Thursday, October 6. During USS JARRETT’s recent port visit to Puerto Vallarta, fifteen crewmembers forwent a day at the beach in order to volunteer at a local orphanage, Casa Hogar (Maximo Cornejo).
    The fifteen volunteers spent the morning painting the orphanage’s exterior walls and distributing toys to children. Occasionally work was interrupted when crewmembers were lured away by children eager to play soccer, throw a ball, or Frisbee. “I taught a five year old how to throw an American football,� said Petty Officer Second Class Nicholas Farrens. “Once he learned how to hold it correctly, he threw it across the entire courtyard. The guys were amazed.�
    For the past thirteen years Casa Hogar has provided a home for children ages infant to teenager. Initially founded by a local hotel proprietor, the orphanage relies strictly on private donations and charity organizations. The orphanage has received numerous visits from U.S. Navy ships in the past. A plaque with USS JARRETT’s ship crest dated 1995 hangs in the entrance office, marking the last time members of USS JARRETT volunteered at the site.
    For several Mexican-American crewmembers the visit had personal significance. Petty Officer First Class Rogelio Ortega was born and raised in Mexico and at age fourteen moved to the United States. Having served seventeen years in the U.S. Navy, Ortega reflected and said, “I volunteered because it gave me a chance to share what I have gained in life and bring back to my country of origin what I have accomplished.�
    Petty Officer Third Class Charlie Simental of Victorville, California, has participated in three community service projects during the ship’s deployment. “I do it for the children,� said the father of two, “It reminds me of my own children.� He said he volunteers because, “Serving the community, giving back to them, or providing them with a service that they can benefit from makes efforts like these well worth the time and effort.�
    “Look at the children,� said orphanage caretaker, Rocio Rodriguez Rivas, “They are so happy. Your visit has more meaning to the children than you can imagine. It may be just one day for you, but this is their home and they will remember your visit for a long time.�
    The community relations project was supported by the local chapter of the Navy League, an organization that regularly hosts members of all visiting navies and promotes goodwill and joint projects with the Armada of Mexico. Upon completion of the service project, Navy League members gave JARRETT volunteers a taste of Mexican culture and cuisine at Mauricios Restaurant.

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=600

While invaders are murdering American citizens, crashing into our cars while they drive, usually drunk; maiming and killing us, raping our women and children, driving down wages and raising rents, taking in freebies worth billions of dollars we, in turn...................

http://www.vallartatoday.com/viewarticl ... rticle=490

USS HAMILTON BRINGS MACHINE
    Monday, March 28th, 2005
    USS HAMILTON BRINGS MACHINE FOR NAVAL HOSPITAL After some months of anticipation, the anesthesia machine destined for the local Naval Hospital was offloaded from the USS Coastguard Cutter “Hamilton� during the morning of Tuesday March 22nd. The machine had been stored in a Navy League facility in San Diego waiting for a suitable naval vessel to bring it down to Puerto Vallarta.
    The “Hamilton� proved to be the right ship but the journey down took a little longer than expected. Ninety days to be exact. After leaving San Diego, the Hamilton sailed very far south, actually crossing the equator before heading back north on its primary mission of intercepting drug-carrying vessels.

“We have been quite busy,� one of the crew said with a smile, as he and a group of Navy Leaguers waited on the dock for the crane that was needed to get the crated machine off the ship. Also on hand were Yvonne and Al Ward, representing the International Friendship Club. Yvonne Ward, the President of the IFC, explained that the IFC contributed half the cost of the machine, matching the generous contribution made by Charles and Sandy Israel. The Mexican Navy provided the manpower and truck needed to get the machine safely transported from the dock-side to the Naval hospital. Dr. Peter Gordon was also on the dock. He is the volunteer coordinator who oversees the arrival and distribution of medical supplies that are brought to Puerto Vallarta by navy ships.

Once installed, the machine will not only service the needs of the Mexican Navy but will also enable operations to be performed on local children with cleft palate problems – a service to the community which the IFC has provided for many years. Presumably for local genetic reasons, an unusually high number of babies in this area are born with cleft palates.

At the same time as the off-loading was taking place, a group of volunteers from the Hamilton were taken to work on painting the Asociacion Feminil’s center for young women in need of support, known as Cacima in Colonia Ninos Heroes. These community relations activities are a regular feature of naval ship’s visits. The local Naval League acts as an advance party, identifying local needs and facilitating the logistics in cooperation with the ship’s personnel. On this occasion, the Navy League members involved were past President Warren Johnson, Bill Semeyn, Dusty Graham. Bill Clark and Peter Gray. As the anesthesia machine left the docks, the personnel of the Hamilton and the Mexican Navy, the members of the IFC and the Naval League all expressed the same thought: “ Doing something for kids is really what it’s all about.�

yes- well in Oregon the business community is getting big eyes over the money to be made on these illegals- consumerism is the new definition of what it means to be an american.
    in the meantime- the public schools are going under with the burden and facing loss of federal funds for not providing enough ESl to the mexican children who enter schools speaking spanish -because their parents choose not to learn our language or culture-
    the schoolshave been put in the position of apologizing for the invasion the feds are paying the schools 50 more for a mexican child then for an english child-
    in the meantime- jobs that the young took are filled everywhere by illegal mexicans- the rents are staying high due to the illegals -is it 600,000 in oregon now? -- filling up the rental units-

By the way Oregon had cheap rent until 1990- then due to white flight from california - probably due to the invasion there and the huge of influx of mexicans we not have high rent-- there are consequences