Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dream Act Advocacy Group: 'Let's Unwelcome' Rand Paul to NYC

by Tony Lee 12 Aug 2013, 12:57 PM PDT
    breitbart.com

On Monday, the DREAM Action Coalition (DRM), which vowed to "target" Republicans during the August recess to pressure lawmakers to support comprehensive immigration reform, went after Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) for his vote against the Senate's immigration bill.

Paul will be in New York on Tuesday for a fundraiser. DRM Action wrote on its Facebook page that Paul was a "hypocrite" and urged New Yorkers and the group's supporters to "unwelcome him":

New Yorkers! Tomorrow Republican Kentucky Senator Rand Paul will be in NYC. He voted against immigration reform despite his pledge to "fix immigration." ANother [sic] Republican hypocrite. Let's unwelcome him to our city.

DRM also attacked Paul by saying that he wants money for "military and the corporations, but not for Sandy survivors."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nd-Paul-to-NYC
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deleted by me because I think the information was inaccurate.
    Last edited by csarbww; 08-13-2013 at 01:42 AM.

I am embarrassed and confused. Apparently the Tea Party protest that was to take place in Richmond Virginia has come and gone. I assumed it would be on Aug. 19 because the posted article I saw about it was dated 12 August and it only said the protest would be on "Monday" so I assumed it was Monday the 19th.

Please, if articles about events are to be posted, please put a day of the month so as to avoid confusion. I have been sending out emails that I fear have the wrong date about an event that is over.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    I am embarrassed and confused. Apparently the Tea Party protest that was to take place in Richmond Virginia has come and gone. I assumed it would be on Aug. 19 because the posted article I saw about it was dated 12 August and it only said the protest would be on "Monday" so I assumed it was Monday the 19th.

Please, if articles about events are to be posted, please put a day of the month so as to avoid confusion. I have been sending out emails that I fear have the wrong date about an event that is over.

Sorry about the confusion csarbww. Seems, for some reason the news articles, at least those I found, were written the day the event was to occur. Thought at the time that didn't give people enough notice.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn