Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The DREAM Act Game Plan

colorlines.com
    The DREAM Act Game Plan
    by Julianne Hing
    Thursday, September 16 2010, 5:34 PM EST

The countdown is on for the DREAM Act. Ever since Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid announced this week that he plans to introduce the DREAM Act as an amendment to the defense authorization bill, activists have been working round the clock to make sure the bill passes the Senate this time once and for all. Now, the pieces appear to be falling into place.

On Wednesday night, President Obama addressed a Congressional Hispanic Caucus gala and threw his support behind the DREAM Act. “I will do whatever it takes to support the Congressional Hispanic Caucus’ efforts to pass this bill so that I can sign it into law on behalf of students seeking a college education and those who wish to serve in our country’s uniform,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Add comments to this original story

There is no way this bit of idiocy can pass

Burn up those phone lines ,

Everyone needs to call, call, call all this week and next to EVERY SENATOR (SNOW, COLLINS, HATCH, BENNETT, HUTCHINSON, MCCAIN, ETC.) and call MANY TIMES!!!! The administration is "fixing" back-room deals with the Republicans who vote FOR the DREAM ACT!!!! You MUST CALL!!!!!!! The cards are GREATLY STACKED AGAINST AMERICANS!!!!!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Harry Reid is the most ANTI-AMERICAN senator I have ever seen. Everything he does is an effort to screw Americans.