Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    legal4mykidsfuture wrote:

I saw this on CNN, they were expecting him to withdraw and cut their coverage short, apparently disappointed that he was out to criticize the kingmakers in the media elite rather than quit.
    You're probably right. I was watching it too and wondered why they didn't allow him to finish his announcement. It's probably like you said, they didn't appreciate his criticisms of fellow media organizations. They were definitely caught with their pants down. Heck, I think everyone was caught off guard by his lambasting of the Fox and ABC excutives living in their "4 story glass buildings." (his words). Hunter showed real guts and a willingness to fight today.

CaliNative wrote:

He called ABC and Fox a bunch of knuckleheads
    That was definitely a Kodiak moment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    If anyone comes across the full announcement transcript, please post it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is good stuff.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm glad he gave it to them with both barrels.

Come on MW send him some money so he can continue.

He was my number 3 choice, but I already blew my wad.

My choices:

1. Lou Dobbs
    2. Ron Paul
    3. Duncan Hunter
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

What really pisses me off is that they cut Hunter's statement off as soon as they saw what was up, but have been giving continuous analasys of Billary's "emotional" side all freaking morning now. She pulled this little stunt this morning to offset her temper tantrum at the weekend debate. All the media talking heads are trying to make excuses for her about the stress of campaigning.

DUNCAN HUNTER IS THE MAN!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    For those that missed it, here's the announcement on video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2RG3L6srIc

Note how Hunter was immediately cut off after he announced he was not going to withdrawal. Furthermore, the female commentator was at an immediate loss for words following the announcement.

He doesn't belong to the CFR.......that is why he is not going anywhere...they and the newspapers only support their own...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12