Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    2ndamendsis, Hunter is not on this CFR member list as of 2004, but I haven't yet found a more recent member roster. I did find though that John Edwards is now a CFR member, but does not turn up on the 2004 list, so this must be a recent addition.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    2ndamendsis, Hunter is not on this CFR member list as of 2004, but I haven't yet found a more recent member roster. I did find though that John Edwards is now a CFR member, but does not turn up on the 2004 list, so this must be a recent addition.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/cfrall1.htm
    Thanx KATE! I also haven't found him associated with any negative group yet........which is such wonderful news.

FYI: He was on Meet the Press today re: Iraq. It was good to see him out in the public finally! He's calm, assured and {to me} seems to have a stick-to-it personality.

John Edwards: knows where his bread is buttered......on the CFR side.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw him on two of the morning shows this morning an I wasn't at all impressed by the way he talks. He doesn't have a spark about him that could ever get him elected President.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Duncan Hunter is awesome. He's one of the few Republicans I would vote for. Anti illegal, Anti globalist, Anti Free Trade, this guy is the real deal. I'm glad he is starting now, that way he can get almost a good 1.5 years to raise cash and get name recognition.
    Tom Tancredo is awsome. He has much more name recognition and already has a huge following and is much better spoken.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Duncan Hunter is awesome. He's one of the few Republicans I would vote for. Anti illegal, Anti globalist, Anti Free Trade, this guy is the real deal. I'm glad he is starting now, that way he can get almost a good 1.5 years to raise cash and get name recognition.
    Tom Tancredo is awsome. He has much more name recognition and already has a huge following and is much better spoken.
    They're both good men. Give him time, MAP........he doesn't have the same experience in the public as Tancredo does. Tancredo was similar when he began in the public spotlight. He's matured and grown as Hunter will, I believe.

To date, I like them both more than anyone else on the horizon.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Yes, charisma definately helps and yet people, who are informed, know to be extra cautious and not go for some pretty face that talks smooth. So far Duncan Hunter has announced he is running. He is my rep and has been for many years. He was the main sponsor of getting the fence built here between San Diego and TJ.

We're still hoping Tancredo will jump in but as of yet he hasn't.

So at this time Duncan Hunter is my pick.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123