Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A E-mail that was forwarded to me today...Take a look

this was forwarded to me from my friend today. It is a article, written by a Democrat regarding illegal immigration and amnesty. I was very encouraged by what he wrote, and, correct me if I am wrong, he is right.
    Tell me what you think:

[quote]
    Joe Guzzardi ran as a Democrat for Governor of California during the recall election a few years ago. He teaches English to immigrants and writes columns in newspapers and on the internet. You can read his entire column at: http://www. vdare com/ guzzardi/061110_chide.htm

Here are a few excerpts:

To all my Republican immigration reform friends and colleagues, I have two words for you—“Chill out!â€

Banned
    I think it could go either way. The newly elected 'blue dog' Democrats may not go for amnesty, but my guess is that many leftist senior Democrats feel they have solid enough support in their own districts to take the chance of trying to revisit amnesty...people like Pelosi, Rangel, Schumer, Clinton, Kennedy, etc. By pushing through amnesty, they may be solidifying their Democratic base for the '08 Presidential race. Even if they and other Democrats lose some votes in '08 among their existing supporters due to an amnesty, they are sure to attract many new Hispanic votes.

This is interesting. Am I to take this as meaning that you were working to remove the Repubs and give the dems the power? That you were working for the dems while carrying the mantle for VDare? Knowing, all the time, that the dems were much more likely to move to an AMNESTY?
    And that the fight would be more difficult?

Well, now, JOE........I don't think I'm very happy with you and your little plan.

Sure hope I'm wrong but....................I'm beginning to wonder what your ulterior motive is? eh?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to believe that the Democrats would have an inkling of sense about their supposed stance or concern about the American Worker, Middle Class families and swamping the U.S. society into immigration destruction but I don't think so.

Remember Democrats in some areas were posting flyers showing the State of Texas being given over to Mexican territory. There are way too many Democrats that want an outright amnesty with a full benefit package (social security, in-state tuition, you name it). This is also why Nancy Pelosi has come out saying there will be no impeachment of mexican president Bush---they can't be any better allies now. Nancy Pelosi herself is hispanic (sympathetic) and I have a 2003 article of her marching in a Mexican independence day parade in CA.

With the huge powerful business lobby demanding amnesty, the tearful cries of invader ethnic groups and the wwaayy too tempting prospect of the hispanic/latino vote for Democrats there most assurdely will be another attempt at passing that worst, assaultive and most ridiculous "comprehensive immigration reform" Senate bill - S.2611 ever to come out of the U.S. Senate..... this bill was written by the business lobbyists -- not U.S. Congressmen.

I do think some Democrats are getting it as to how severe the problem is however. --- like DUH, IT'S INVASION STUPID --- not immigration or simply workers.

For the most part, the traitor U.S. government is all in it together - Dems & Repubs --- listening more to international corps,lobbyists more than Americans

He said:

Do you really think that these new Congressmen—many of whom will face their same 2006 opponents—are going to vote for amnesty? Can you think of any surer way to lose in 2008?
    He's right!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    He said:

Do you really think that these new Congressmen—many of whom will face their same 2006 opponents—are going to vote for amnesty? Can you think of any surer way to lose in 2008?
    He's right!
    No, what they will do (if they are the least bit underhanded, and of course they are) is to pass "conditional" legislation that does not create immediate amnesty, but rather opens the door for amnesty after a set period unless the amnesty provision is revoked by a later Congress. Sort of a reverse sunset clause. That way, they can wash their hands of the actual amnesty, while the later legislators can allow it to take place without having to affirmatively vote for it.

That's my guess, anyhow. Anyone want to place any bets?

Banned
    No, what they will do (if they are the least bit underhanded, and of course they are) is to pass "conditional" legislation that does not create immediate amnesty, but rather opens the door for amnesty after a set period unless the amnesty provision is revoked by a later Congress. Sort of a reverse sunset clause. That way, they can wash their hands of the actual amnesty, while the later legislators can allow it to take place without having to affirmatively vote for it.
    Ugh. One more twist in the ugly amnesty scheme. I wouldn't be at all surprised!

What the_Patriot posted from his friend all sounds good and it would be very good if all the Dems and Republicans got a clue from the Elections. I just don't believe it is that simple and am more in agreement with what RonLaw and CrocketsGhost have to say.
    I don't like being pessimestic but with what I have seen from the Republicans AND the Democrats..We are all going to have to work very hard to stop Illegal Immigration and Amnesty of some sort for the millions of illegal alien's in our country.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson