Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Educating children of illegal immigrants will lead to more..

http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/opin ... grant.html

OUR OPINION

Colleges should set aim higher
    > Educating children of illegal immigrants will lead to more productive Americans

> Published on: 09/25/05
    From one generation to the next, America's immigrant families have stressed to their children that education is the key to a successful life in their new country. For years that meant achieving at least a high school diploma. But in today's global economy and competitive job market, it means access to a college degree or a formal technical education.

That access should be available in Georgia to all residents of the state â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

disgusting!

Am I supposed to give a rip about an illegal getting a college education? I want my kids to get a college education to and worry if I will be able to afford it! Why should we give illegals MORE opportunity to take jobs away from us and future jobs of OUR children by getting a college education, and most likely, at tax payers expense!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

[quote]That access should be available in Georgia to all residents of the state â€â€

Re: disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Am I supposed to give a rip about an illegal getting a college education? I want my kids to get a college education to and worry if I will be able to afford it! Why should we give illegals MORE opportunity to take jobs away from us and future jobs of OUR children by getting a college education, and most likely, at tax payers expense!!!!!
    The American Citizen should always come first, but with our Governments none concern for us. No matter what color of skin you have. If you are A citizen you are on the bottom of the pile.
    The Money that is being paid to educate, Illegals. Could be used for Scholarship's for the poorest of American Citizens. Let's help the American Citizen first, then what is left over. We could send to there education in there own country. BUT AMERICANS FIRST
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06