Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Wow, what a great website, BlueCollarBlonde. Welcome to ALIPAC and I'm very glad that you told us about the site. I'm sure many of us here will be diligent in reporting crimes by IA's to IAATSTips@comcast.net A great tracking system!
    Thank you for the compliment. If it weren't for ALIPAC, its members like yourself, and some other well known organizations and members this, what I call the "Crisis of the Millennium" - Illegal Immigration, the site wouldn't stand a chance of getting any attention.

Unfortunately you all know to well the media is not that interested in anything IMPORTANT to LEGAL citizens..........

Re: Not so fast

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    Does anyone really believe this will be told on the mainstream media? C'mon now those poor people were probably just trying to feed their children.
    Feeding one's children is a noble endeavor as long as you haven't invaded another country, illegally maintain your presence there by committing document fraud and ID theft to illegally hold a job that displaces and/or depresses American workers and their wages; AND committ theft of services to educate your children, feed your children, house your children, and medically care for your children all at American taxpayer expense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarBlonde
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Wow, what a great website, BlueCollarBlonde. Welcome to ALIPAC and I'm very glad that you told us about the site. I'm sure many of us here will be diligent in reporting crimes by IA's to IAATSTips@comcast.net A great tracking system!
    Thank you for the compliment. If it weren't for ALIPAC, its members like yourself, and some other well known organizations and members this, what I call the "Crisis of the Millennium" - Illegal Immigration, the site wouldn't stand a chance of getting any attention.

Unfortunately you all know to well the media is not that interested in anything IMPORTANT to LEGAL citizens..........
    ALIPAC'ers will be very interested in sending articles into the site, you'll see. And we are always posting comments, op-ed pieces, letters to the editors. etc. in order to "correct" the MSM and expose their biases.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are just here to do the jobs Americans don't want to do like stealing supplies from disaster victims!

This story should be covered by every news media. But it won't be seen by very many people because the main stream media doesn't want you to see it. Besides a few local California stations, Fox News is probably the only major network that would carry the story.

Sorry Leadership

Maybe if we could impeach this sorry president and his partners in crime and put some decent people in office. this senseless bullshit would come to a halt.
    I am afraid that by election, we will not be able to resolve these issues and the damage that has been done to this country and it's LEGAL CITIZENS. It's going ro be a "crooked election". [/b]

Re: Eight Illegals Caught Stealing Qualcomm emergency suppli

wasnt a law going to pass that if illegals come to us to have babies the doctors will deliver them but will not be considered citizens if not then there should be a law like that! i mean its not fair that our schools are crowded and our kids that are us citizens have to deal with this crowdness! and not only that but sorry what about them people on cash aid i mean wtf are you serious there is illegals that are on that s*** and use food stamps and i walk out and see them driving cadillacs were has our goverment gone! i know this is the country of freedom but dont come over here trying to change AMERICA! stand in line to get your green card like everyone else has! you want to live here become a citizen, pay taxes, pay insurances, pay bills, pay rent and mortgages get convicted of crimes you commite (like stealing at qualcomm) like AMERICANS! you selfish bad mannered greedy mexicans make us mexican americans look bad then you wonder why they are making laws to get you out not cause of racism cause of your selfish acts!

Welcome to ALIPAC, surfwolf, kenrog and badco8! All of you are in the right place to work with like-minded patriots who are concerned for America and the invasion that is taking place.

Re: Eight Illegals Caught Stealing Qualcomm emergency suppli

one more thing and about them trying to feed there children umm no that wasnt the case they were stealling stuff to sale it how low is that again want to be AN AMERICAN work earn money and feed your children thats how AMERICA does it

Banned

There aren’t enough Beeped off smiles in the world to say how I feel about this!!!
    What evil, evil, thing to do that’s kind of like reaching right in the church offering plate while every one in the whole place is giving to a family starving!!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast