Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Welcome Neuromancer!

Keenan: The top brass at San Diego Police Department have been consistent and worked right. They have a clear policy. It’s a reasonable one. We're very concerned that front line rank and file are not following that policy.
    Who cares about "policy". You'd think Keenan would be more acquainted with law!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the police working under a declared state of emergency there? I know it's not martial law, but wouldn't stealing relief supplies qualify as looting? Isn't that a "shoot on sight" offense? Whoa there son.....what about policy?
    Looting is a felony, these people should have gone to jail!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Welcome Neuromancer!

Keenan: The top brass at San Diego Police Department have been consistent and worked right. They have a clear policy. It’s a reasonable one. We're very concerned that front line rank and file are not following that policy.
    Who cares about "policy". You'd think Keenan would be more acquainted with law!

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the police working under a declared state of emergency there? I know it's not martial law, but wouldn't stealing relief supplies qualify as looting? Isn't that a "shoot on sight" offense? Whoa there son.....what about policy?
    Looting is a felony, these people should have gone to jail!
    ...not only jail. They should be convicted of their thefts swiftly, and permanently removed from this country.

It just occurred to me...

After they let them go, just where do you think they went?

Welcome to ALIPAC latina, ToeNee,
    ryan182, djlavin, DrEd, BlueCollarBlonde, cplob, surfwolf, kenrog, badco8, legalatina, Cathy, Rich6016, janadu, upsman, Lara67, razzman1986, MontereySherry, Neuromancer, and tmcdan

Wow it looks like our family is growing. I think the illegals have hit a new low, this one will be hard for people to overlook.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What really gets me is ther were here for 13 years and can not speak ENGLISH and I bet the anchor babys can not speak english either.

I bet mom has trained them on how to suck the government tit though.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKSKI67
    What really gets me is ther were here for 13 years and can not speak ENGLISH and I bet the anchor babys can not speak english either.

I bet mom has trained them on how to suck the government tit though.
    No bet, I hate losing.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC MARKSKI67
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rescind the Constitution

It's sad that WhatMattersMost posted that we should rescind the 14th Amendment. Why not rescind the Bill of Rights for that matter? Oh, I forgot, this administration has effectively already done so.

However, what needs to be done are five commonsense things.

1. Enforce existing laws regarding immigration
    2. Amended the 14th Amendment so that children born to people here illegally aren’t given citizenship and that those here legally have to make application and pass certain criteria.
    3. Suspend funds to sanctuary cities and states.
    4. Impeach officials, including the president, if they refuse to protect our borders.
    5. Pass and enforce laws penalizing those who hire or protect illegal immigrants.

One last point for to consider all those who claim that those who want to stop illegal immigration are heartless or racist. Take an honest and hard look at Mexico’s immigration laws. They’re draconian compared to ours. Perhaps we should consider adopting Mexico’s immigration laws.
    A politically incorrect conservative curmudgeon

OK, here's the lastest word on this from a BP spokesman.
    The Police realeased the four as they had no proof of guilt and the other admitted to the thefts and told the Police they were here illegally so they called BP and turned them over to them. BP cannot arrest for these types of crimes so basicly they will be deported and that's all they will get.
    It sounds like a screwup but keep in mind there was a lot going on due to the fires.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...and of course they will be back in the US by sundown! Of course someone at ICE will be checking by the home of the criminals later to see if they have returned, right? My guess is no. And since the Spanish news stations and pro-illegal groups including the ACLU will be monitoring the couple who weren't arrested in hopes of bringing charges against anyone willing to uphold the law, this entire episode will slip quietly into the annals of history as if nothing ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    OK, here's the lastest word on this from a BP spokesman.
    The Police realeased the four as they had no proof of guilt and the other admitted to the thefts and told the Police they were here illegally so they called BP and turned them over to them. BP cannot arrest for these types of crimes so basicly they will be deported and that's all they will get.
    It sounds like a screwup but keep in mind there was a lot going on due to the fires.
    On the flip side, this kind of thing lets people know the basic moral character of illegals. They are not all the poor downtrodden saints the media would like for us to think they are.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast