Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elite's Govt. Fears You

I have noticed that some state that the ongoing invasion is a part of a larger problem..... that of a federal government out of control, catering to a few wealthy and powerful while the masses are shunned.

I agree with that belief.

Here is an interesting news story. Part of it included under fair use doctrine to encourage discussion of important issues. Follow the link for the entire story (may be time limited).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10454316/

A year ago, at a Quaker Meeting House in Lake Worth, Fla., a small group of activists met to plan a protest of military recruiting at local high schools. What they didn't know was that their meeting had come to the attention of the U.S. military.

A secret 400-page Defense Department document obtained by NBC News lists the Lake Worth meeting as a “threat� and one of more than 1,500 “suspicious incidents� across the country over a recent 10-month period.

“This peaceful, educationally oriented group being a threat is incredible,� says Evy Grachow, a member of the Florida group called The Truth Project.

The Defense Department document is the first inside look at how the U.S. military has stepped up intelligence collection inside this country since 9/11, which now includes the monitoring of peaceful anti-war and counter-military recruitment groups.
    __________________________________________________ __

I wonder what the elite's lackeys and functionaries think about people such as I who question the legitimacy of the federal government and the extremely small chance that any meaningful changes can occur via voting?

As long as the government can intrude into the educational system mass propagandizing occurs from kindergarten on.... to ensure that the masses believe that the way things are is correct, proper and as it should be.

I watched the whole video clip. That is interesting. I wonder if this is part of "Able Danger"

Our pentagon knows when a small group of citizens is meeting in Florida but they missed all of the 9/11 hijackers?

I would really like to see the full list of "threats" and incidents on that list if anyone can find a copy on the web.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too William. I really want to hear what the Able Danger folks have to say and it is both revealing and disconcerting that they have been clammed up by the US Department of Defense.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think our government is going to be in for a big surprise one day when they realize we are not the idiots they counted us to be.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have mixed feelings about this one, on one hand the Govt. spying on protesters on the other hand alot of these protesters like Code Pink are Marxist.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/articles/Re ... sp?ID=6878